Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

anyone ever try removing ad patches on their jerseys? Does the stitching leave behind any marks? Just a wonder

Bron icon and statement jersey on ndc for 139

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190709-100214_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-100214_Nike.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 81
Nice! I snagged the purple to go along with the yellow I just got the other day, I even got another 10% off with my military discount :pimp:

It was on sale at NDC for a long time...

Went ahead and grabbed the statement. Had a promo so got it for $121 after tax. Wasn’t paying attention when the city one went on sale but like this one just as much. Thanks guys.

Bron icon and statement jersey on ndc for 139
Never thought I would buy 4 Lebron jerseys and 8 pair of his shoes all within a year lol. If u knew me irl less than a year ago boy was my tune different about him lol

This past year, I made up for 16 years of pure hate of this man lol

Bron is on my Lakers. Sh1* still feel weird because I have to fight with myself not to hate on him sometimes lol

I m done venting lol

Is there anyway to locate a discount code NDC has given you? They gave me a 10 percent code when I hit up their chat back in May.

Took a picture of it with my phone but going crazy cause I can’t find it. If I hit them up again can they look it up somehow? Line track my chat history through email? Want that purple Bron to go with my Icon and City. That #6 in a Lakers uni just doesn’t look right

Is there anyway to locate a discount code NDC has given you? They gave me a 10 percent code when I hit up their chat back in May.

Took a picture of it with my phone but going crazy cause I can’t find it. If I hit them up again can they look it up somehow? Line track my chat history through email? Want that purple Bron to go with my Icon and City. That #6 in a Lakers uni just doesn’t look right

Just tell nike chat that and tell them to give you a 20% instead lol

amex card holders get 25 percent off all nets items at the nets team store..... dont know if that applies to the online store for those that want the jersey for 200 ish

Every code I've ever gotten through their chat was also emailed to me, was that not the case with yours?

Back
Top Bottom