Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I figured that was going to happen, the decision was made so damn late, Nike or the Lakers would've had to eat the money for all those jerseys that were already made.

Wish I would of copped the purple when it was on sale for those two days.

It’s funny because Nike just got around to producing the authentic whites :lol:

It really shouldn’t happen now. This is going to affect AD’s jerseys sales too. He can have a MVP season but people would be wary of buying his jersey if he wanted to change it next season. I say Bron just stick with 23 and AD makes his Laker identity in 21 or watever else he chooses

They wanna make sure they sell out those no 23 jerseys first before They start producing no 6s lol

Lakers or Lebron can pay Nike. Not really Nike’s fault here. They have deadlines for a reason.

Not Saying you’re wrong but the NBA is right smack dab in the middle of free agency where there is nothing but players changing teams/numbers. Don’t think they’re past any deadline yet.

Not Saying you’re wrong but the NBA is right smack dab in the middle of free agency where there is nothing but players changing teams/numbers. Don’t think they’re past any deadline yet.
There is a deadline, read the article. Theres nothing they can do about a player changing teams (and potentially changing number), however, there are deadlines for players that are staying and want to change numbers. Same thing happens in the NFL.

That seems a little odd to have the deadline on March 15th in the middle of the season. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

Most manufactures, including nike, aren't as agile as you might think. They need a good amount of lead time to deliver by the beginning of the season. Just look at what happened with Lebron jerseys last year.

I just don’t think it was smart selling two 23 jerseys. Bron 23 would eventually swallowed AD imo

6 might still happen

Back
Top Bottom