Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I like that Nike encouraged teams to wear their colors at home instead of always being white. It should be like the NFL where the home team always displays their colors and visiting team wears white.

LeBron statement jerseys back at full price on Eastbay. They took to long to refund me my GC :smh:

I don’t mind all the jerseys Nike has pumped out, it’s great to have options and the wack **** dies off sooner or later. Also helps that my team as yet to have a bad jersey since Nike took over.

I doubt Bron and AD will change numbers now. I'm more surprised Lakers store is putting the white authentics up. I'll just wait to see what legend is honored with the city jerseys this season. Hopefully it's the white and blue ones with the Dodgers script.

Where are the white ones? I can't find them and I know last year the Bron jerseys were all over the place on the site.

Edit Found them. picked it up.

Last edited:
Each team has an option to change their 3rd jersey (statement/alt) every 2 years. Since this will be the 3rd year, a good number of teams are changing that one

Then factor in that some teams have throwbacks (ie Wolves/Heat) that are apart of the rotation as well. Each team imo should have a designated throwback tho. The more jerseys the better

Yea rockets and magic have throwbacks and looks like the kings will as well. Like I said early, I’ve seen reports on about half the league getting new statement jerseys, so it should be interesting to see. Wish the rockets were one. While their black jerseys are nice, I wish they moved away from being a black/red team. Have quite a few of those in the league already.

Last edited:
I was in Manhattan this weekend and was able to find a Knicks City edition swingman Porzingis jersey for $20 at a Modell's. Wondering if anyone had some leads on where one would be able to find other jerseys online from the last couple years in that $20-50 range.

Can’t believe people still by from the laker store! After all the non sense posted in here

I bought a authentic Lonzo Ball from them last year, and it was perfect. Thinking about getting that white authentic AD. Definitely getting the Clippers authentic statement Kawhi.

And also

BFB4E42F-2E70-4CFE-A015-61E9265BED7C.jpeg
F6C610A2-963B-4DF7-856A-AF52E1EFF2E8.jpeg
1D0DBB12-DBF5-46E4-8891-7266809075A4.jpeg
C20D6B74-5B41-49FA-842D-43B0E0F31A87.jpeg

My statement authentic Lebron came in today from NDC. Happy I got it for essentially that swingman price. Going to need to get some more authentics on disco.

BFB4E42F-2E70-4CFE-A015-61E9265BED7C.jpeg
F6C610A2-963B-4DF7-856A-AF52E1EFF2E8.jpeg
1D0DBB12-DBF5-46E4-8891-7266809075A4.jpeg
C20D6B74-5B41-49FA-842D-43B0E0F31A87.jpeg

My statement authentic Lebron came in today from NDC. Happy I got it for essentially that swingman price. Going to need to get some more authentics on disco.
Crazy how I hated this jersey when it was first was revealed. Thought the Black was off and didn’t belong. But now the gold script and trim really pops on this jersey, and the black helps with that.

Looks a lot better than the previous purple with white script

Crazy how I hated this jersey when it was first was revealed. Thought the Black was off and didn’t belong. But now the gold script and trim really pops on this jersey, and the black helps with that.

Yeah, it’s on my cart too. Although I’m getting the swingman ver. Anybody wanna buy my white swingman? Still new with tags

I'm sure they will release a real purple lakers jersey without the black side panel

Crazy how I hated this jersey when it was first was revealed. Thought the Black was off and didn’t belong. But now the gold script and trim really pops on this jersey, and the black helps with that

still not feeling da black panels.

I still dont like it, looks like an aliexpress jersey to me still. same with the banana yellow jerseys

Yea only new Laker jerseys I'm interested in buying are the whites and whatever legend jersey is next.

Back
Top Bottom