Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

It all worked out for me. I was able to snag both yellow and purple Bron #23 for about $290. I probably could have saved a little more but the wife wasn't gonna take the yellow back to FTL so I could cop off of NDC.

FYI east bay still has em for $150

Of course I don’t see a discount code, want it cheaper but I think I might have to pull the trigger.

EE35D74F-1AD9-4A4E-9F23-DCDE2A6CAE0B.jpeg
So I check my nike connect just now, and guess what, LeBron’s back to no 23:

My dumb**** copped the statement last night from Eastbay but my browser automatically put my old address and I placed the order.

I called their CS and dude told me they can’t modify orders :smh: so I had to cancel. Eastbay is trash

My dumb**** copped the statement last night from Eastbay but my browser automatically put my old address and I placed the order.

I called their CS and dude told me they can’t modify orders :smh: so I had to cancel. Eastbay is trash
Still on sale unless you got a special price

Authentics can be had for the low, most can be had for $150 then if you’re lucky, less.

That’s a no brainer especially compared to a swingmans unless you finding current player swingmans for $50 or less

The lebron purple 23 are around $50 right now in my country’s nba store.

Damn, if LeBrons keeping #23, I might just get an authentic when I go on my trip this dec for Xmas present. I’ve always like that yellow championship box detail on the back collar.

Guess it’s smart what if he leaves (don’t think he is) gonna be stuck with Bron “23” and “6” as well as AD “23”

Imma wait until next year now.

:lol:“Trash franchise”.....worry about ya point guard who can’t hit a Jumper

I mean, how much does a #3 AD jersey mean to someone knowing that he’s gonna change numbers next season?

I could get with LBJ wearing #6 for 3/4 years in LA, but splitting different numbers 2/2 seems pointless...plus the idea has lost a little momentum having to wait a season. Might as well scrap it imo

I played 2k with updated rosters and had a hard time finding lebron with #6, my mind was like “no don’t pass it to Lance!”.

Back
Top Bottom