Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hawk City Unis & Court:

1572737506143.png

1572737558224.png

The Celtics new city unis are hideous. :sick:

Not every team needs a new city uni every year that's why there's just been some color swapping with these unis each year.

shopping (4).jpeg

Other than the design, this shirt is not what it appears. Just saw it up close and personal, and tried it on. I normally wear a Large, if I would have bought it I would have needed a Small...It's not black... more like and faded blk/brown dookie color, not dri-fit, 100% extremely heavy cotton, and fits like one of these baggy thug bugs bunny shirts
il_570xN.1608957712_g4c1.jpg
from the early 90's... shame it had so much potential. Unless theres 2 versions (fingers crossed) FYI its marked down at Academy for $29.99 along with
20191103_215349.jpg

Anyone hear that Danny Green espn interview? He said the black jersey is his favorite, but that they haven’t worn it yet. I wonder what its gonna look like. Hopefully they leak it soon.

Can I use a Dr pepper code on this? Not sure of the rules and stips, or if you have to spend x amount of dollars. I
Screenshot_20191106-095937_Fanatics.jpg
f so does anyone have an extra they can oop me? I'll get you back, once I reup on Dr. Pepper.

If they don’t release a Brodie HWC Authentic, my plan B will be a Kyrie Statement Authentic and/or Player/# Shirt.

Got my trinity. Waiting for the other purple to go on sale and possibly some new ones this season.
EC34CEE5-AF28-499D-89B2-F35C0C2B2A39.jpeg
Not a Lakers fan but I think these jerseys are fire!! The purple and white are my favorite. I would buy one but I don't know if I can get over wearing a lakers jersey...:lol: Too much history specially being a Spurs fan

They just need to drop NEW authentics already

I'm starting to think they're actually doing what Adidas did with Rev30 jerseys : release authentics the first season, and then nothing excepted customized road jerseys for most teams in the US NBA Store, and team stores' own stock of authentics, nearly impossible to get if you're in Europe like some of us here are.

The EU NBA Store only sells the 17-18 season authentics...

As for new authentics, they only seem to care about LeBron and Giannis fans now.

Not a Lakers fan but I think these jerseys are fire!! The purple and white are my favorite. I would buy one but I don't know if I can get over wearing a lakers jersey...:lol: Too much history specially being a Spurs fan
Just buy it. Why have all these mental divisions bout what’s a spurs fans or lakers fans. We all love the game for its totality, is it not? I’m buying jerseys from Barkley, Jordan, Lebron, Kawhi etc regardless if they are from my favorite team or not.

Just buy it. Why have all these mental divisions bout what’s a spurs fans or lakers fans. We all love the game for its totality, is it not? I’m buying jerseys from Barkley, Jordan, Lebron, Kawhi etc regardless if they are from my favorite team or not.
I agree. Wear what you like. As a former die hard Fan of a team that is leaving us, there is no reason to treat these teams like they should exclusively matter.

^ Took the tags off my LeBron City authentics and wore it this past weekend at Day N Night music festival here in Vegas. Was scared it was going to get stained or wet in the Carti mosh pit but it came out fine. My air max’s on the other hand, RIP.

noticed I was the only one with a authentic jersey too. Every one was wearing swingmans the whole weeekend. All yellow Brons, some Kobe’s and a few Kuzmas as well. NBA jersey is the go to for concerts/festivals for these f**** bois lmao

Back
Top Bottom