Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I def need those lakers shorts. Have they even dropped the lakers city shorts besides in youth sizes?

We shall see on March 18. They’ll be releasing at NBAStore. Get those Fanatics coupons ready :lol:

FD66D4EE-7674-409F-8FB4-AC6FD4C19A6D.png

Ugh I need the heats but they’re awful. Might grab a bron too. My favorite from the line is the pacers.

Ugh, really don’t want a swingman, but these look nice. I bought that white/red/green Bucks earned jersey a couple years ago when all they had was swingman and it fit like a smock you’d wear in grade school art class
9A61756E-9497-44C5-8DB1-0C79AA3F9BEA.jpeg

Christ they’re numbered. This is going to be a bleep show

Attachments

• F79AE5A4-480C-4114-A7A2-7DB8D42713EC.png
    F79AE5A4-480C-4114-A7A2-7DB8D42713EC.png
    792.1 KB · Views: 273
Since the consensus seems to be that these most likely will be released in swingmans only, I'm gonna pass. I really would have liked to have authentics of the Melo Blazers Earned jersey and the Tyler Herro Heat earned jersey :smh:. I might try for the Heat Butler swingman for my mom though, she loves the Heat and could care less about the differences between replicas, swingmans, or authentics :lol:.

Since the consensus seems to be that these most likely will be released in swingmans only, I'm gonna pass. I really would have liked to have authentics of the Melo Blazers Earned jersey and the Tyler Herro Heat earned jersey :smh:. I might try for the Heat Butler swingman for my mom though, she loves the Heat and could care less about the differences between replicas, swingmans, or authentics :lol:.

Always gotta take care of mom! Mad respect for you!

Back
Top Bottom