Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

If they’re Swingmans, then I’d cop the same size you’d normally get/the equivalent. I copped a Parker and Taurasi from DSG last year in the Swingman size, so I’m assuming they were men’s, unless I’m just a skinny dude :rofl:

Anybody have an idea of sizing for the WNBA jerseys?

I want to cop a couple!

im a M40 in mitch and ness.

Should i cop the 2 xl 20-22 ?

These are women's cuts & sizes, so I'd hold off pending mens sizes being released

If you are a 44 go to @ nikebasketball shop on IG. That’s the only size left.

579B4682-3E7E-491F-810C-0F0E705F32A8.png

Does anyone know if there are plans for authentic Oakland jerseys restock?

Really liking how these black Earned Lakers shorts look. They need to hurry up and drop the Swingman shorts already.

Finally have the Grizzlies HWC gear for the summer. The first try came in with a faulty jersey, but the second try was... very good! I've the Vancouver Grizzlies HWC jersey and shorts from last year and these from this year are best looking yet IMO.

cats.jpg

I can’t wait to finally get that jersey! I wonder when mine will arrive?

Looking at a Pelicans Therma flex on court hoodie jacket. I assume these are lightweight being that players wear them on the sidelines and during warmups. Anyone have one and can provide some info?

Finally have the Grizzlies HWC gear for the summer. The first try came in with a faulty jersey, but the second try was... very good! I've the Vancouver Grizzlies HWC jersey and shorts from last year and these from this year are best looking yet IMO.

cats.jpg
logo on my shorts are all crumbled :smh:

cats.jpg

Where’d you cop the jersey from? Grizz team shop?

They have the hardwood classics for preorder on the Laker store for anyone lookin! Of course they dont have my sz large for both AD and Bron...

Back
Top Bottom