Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Terms and conditions on the Coke page:

"Offer excludes on sale, limited quantity, recent playoff, championship, special event and race winning product, NFL MLB NBA and NHL jerseys, MLB and NFL On-Field headwear, select athletes and memorabilia, Under Armour, Alex and Ani, Dooney & Bourke, Lillie Bee, Lionel, Vera Bradley, Yeti, select Nike Products, die cast and show tickets. Not valid for gift codes, cards or certificates, shipping or taxes. Except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, reproduced, modified, sold, traded, refunded or replaced. Not valid on previous purchases or returns. No cash back. Valid only while supplies last. Offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. All purchases are subject to Fanatics’ Terms & Conditions or equivalent."

**** Fanatics.

Yep, tried to use the disco on a $40 basketball and some $3 ncaa stuff, and it applied to the other thing in my cart but wouldn't work on either one of those. Ridiculous.

For current season authentic and swingman shorts, what's the difference (e.g. shape, waist size, length etc) ?

Eyeing the Team USA away shorts for ball

If anyone is a size 40 and looking for one. I got a few Luka authentics I’m trying to clear out. This past seasons city edition with the chime patch. And the statement jersey with Nike swoosh before they switched to the jumpman logo.

When do authentics usually come out for sale before the season? I have a Jerry Sloan memorial patch from the 2019-20 season and want to buy a Donovan Mitchell authentic jersey to stitch it onto, but I can’t find one anywhere.

I went to the Jazz team store, which did not get any authentic jerseys for 2020-21 and they said they don’t think that they’re getting them this season either.

NBAStore doesn’t have any Jazz authentics right now. They don’t have a custom authentic either. I can’t find any on eBay in my size either (44).

I don’t think I’ve seen a retail Jazz authentic for sale since 2018, I saw a few Donovan Mitchell city jerseys at the team store.

I hope they release them this year on NBAStore, is there a time before the season that they usually release that I should be looking out for?

If I can’t find an authentic, I’ll just sew it onto one of my swingmans, but I’d rather have the authentic.

24E1F32F-43B6-485B-8DD1-9BC99C4DF9D6.jpeg

Last edited:
NBAStore doesn’t have any Jazz authentics right now. They don’t have a custom authentic either. I can’t find any on eBay in my size either (44).

I don’t think I’ve seen a retail Jazz authentic for sale since 2018, I saw a few Donovan Mitchell city jerseys at the team store.

I hope they release them this year on NBAStore, is there a time before the season that they usually release that I should be looking out for?

i've seen jazz authentics a couple times on the team shop: jazzteamstore.com

they do seem to sell out pretty quick. i think team shops generally reup on their authentics stock shortly before the seasons start (think late september)

i've seen jazz authentics a couple times on the team shop: jazzteamstore.com

they do seem to sell out pretty quick. i think team shops generally reup on their authentics stock shortly before the seasons start (think late september)
Thanks. I checked there as well as going to the actual team shop in the arena but sounds like they may not get them in this year, but hopefully that changes. Hopefully NBAStore.com gets them this year too.

Fanatics really slackin with that Bron mamba jersey smh. I know it’s on NDC but I don’t wanna cancel since I paid $73 with a 30 percent code and some fan cash

When do authentics usually come out for sale before the season? I have a Jerry Sloan memorial patch from the 2019-20 season and want to buy a Donovan Mitchell authentic jersey to stitch it onto, but I can’t find one anywhere.

I went to the Jazz team store, which did not get any authentic jerseys for 2020-21 and they said they don’t think that they’re getting them this season either.

If I can’t find an authentic, I’ll just sew it onto one of my swingmans, but I’d rather have the authentic.

24E1F32F-43B6-485B-8DD1-9BC99C4DF9D6.jpeg

Yeah, I don’t think your going to find an authentic Jazz jersey unless you buy a gamer from EBAY. I lucked out & got the city edition jersey when it was on their team site A couple of seasons ago.

If you find any, let us know. I'm on the hunt for a white or navy Spida authentic.

During the season I was searching for a Authentic city jazz jersey. Checked the Jazz site religiously. Talked to a Rep at the Jazz store, I was told they never made any Authentic Jerseys for the 2021 season

With the first original "Lore Series" run in 2018, the Lakers Store did sell the Authentics and Swingmans with the wish patch.

Last year, I believe only the few limited LeBron custom Authentics had the wish patch but not the Kobe "Mamba 8/24" jerseys from the Lakers Store.

They haven't put up the delayed run yet with LBJ 23, AD, Kuz, Caruso, etc. but I expect that the wish patch would be applied on those swingmans.

Ordered.
I saw the “coming soon” with zero on the and had a brain fart thinking it was Westbrook, but it was Kuz :rofl:

Sidebar, did Lakersstore ever make patches for the mamba jerseys/sell them with a patch? Might have to hunt one down to be applied later…

With the first original "Lore Series" run in 2018, the Lakers Store did sell the Authentics and Swingmans with the wish patch.

Last year, I believe only the few limited LeBron custom Authentics had the wish patch but not the Kobe "Mamba 8/24" jerseys from the Lakers Store.

They haven't put up the delayed run yet with LBJ 23, AD, Kuz, Caruso, etc. but I expect that the wish patch would be applied on those swingmans.

Wish is no longer their sponsor. Currently they are patch less so expect no patch on anything until a new sponsor

The dri fit logo on the back is real then. Thought maybe it was just the stock photos. another reason to stick with authentic

Back
Top Bottom