Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

At the team LA store.

Not a single Authentic Jersey here. No Melo jerseys at all...smh

Team LA at staples has been trash for as long as I can remember. I remember seeing D’Angelo Russell adidas Rev 30 authentics with swingman numbering up there a few years back. And the employees, majority of them are clueless. They’re usually friendly and try to be helpful. But good luck if you have any questions regarding jerseys.

The store in El Segundo however had a good selection of stuff last time I went there a while back.

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 8.38.17 PM.png

Yeah.. Need this! :smokin

A little different than the other jerseys recently posted, but I was able to grab the Select Series ROY jersey for Dame off Hibbets for more than 50% off. Lillard is my favorite active player in the league today and figured this is pretty cool jersey to grab. Quality is really nice and regardless of what happens with his career, I'll always see this as a collectors piece highlighting him winning ROY.

20211110_225423.jpg

20211110_225453.jpg

20211110_225516.jpg
20211110_225423.jpg 20211110_225453.jpg 20211110_225516.jpg

Anyone have a list of all the online team pro shops for nba teams that aren't run by fanatics? Trying to see what team sites I should check Monday AM in addition to fanatics & ndc

came across some cheap swingman shorts on Fanatics for $20-24

Wizards Icon Red - FSR

Twolves Icon Navy - FSR

Twolves Statement Green - Med, Large

Sixers Hardwood Classic - Med

Canada Olympic Red

came across some cheap swingman shorts on Fanatics for $20-24

Wizards Icon Red - FSR

Twolves Icon Navy - FSR

Twolves Statement Green - Med, Large

Sixers Hardwood Classic - Med

Canada Olympic Red

thanks just got Xmas gifts for my son and nephews 🔥

Sold out of M in less than 30 mins

I’m going to have to be on Nike right at 10 am ET when the all of the city shorts drop next Monday I guess.
I just checked the Champs link and size M is in stock and adding to cart. Only L is sold out.

Back
Top Bottom