Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Authe...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Authe...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Not city the Sun's city edtions but good deals especially if you know someone to custom. She'll probably take 120/130 on Icon and 150/160 on Association if anyone wants. She has Icon and Association XL 52 had L 48 bit must have sold them. She's legit AF too. I've bought many items from her.

BRB With my pickups this week.

The hard part is finding someone who carries the numbers. EPS is the one-stop shop, but it would be worth looking into the local outfitter for the Suns.

That fanatics monopoly has been an absolute **** show in terms of jerseys being accessible. And this just isn’t for the NBA and their respective teams.

Fanatics completely bastardized mlbshop, lids, nfl shop, the nhl store and the nba store websites with a limited default inventory.

Granted Nike has been less than ideal for consumers as well with limiting what they make authentics of and minimizing production. I said it a few pages back. But for years. I could go on the nfl store website or even fanatics website and get an authentic of damn near any team and any style I wanted. Same with the nba store. Lids used to have such a dope selection online only for it to turn into straight trash overnight when fanatics took over.

I like that I’ve been able to get alot of stuff I want significantly discounted from fanatics to getting their gift cards from Costco and stacking Tuen with promo codes. But aside from that, they’ve been an inconvenience as a customer in terms of overall accessibility and them taking over various team store websites.

Would love the Rockets to release a Jalen Green or KPJ city authentic. Hell, let the Rockets make those their permanent unis.

That fanatics monopoly has been an absolute **** show in terms of jerseys being accessible. And this just isn’t for the NBA and their respective teams.

Fanatics completely bastardized mlbshop, lids, nfl shop, the nhl store and the nba store websites with a limited default inventory.

Granted Nike has been less than ideal for consumers as well with limiting what they make authentics of and minimizing production. I said it a few pages back. But for years. I could go on the nfl store website or even fanatics website and get an authentic of damn near any team and any style I wanted. Same with the nba store. Lids used to have such a dope selection online only for it to turn into straight trash overnight when fanatics took over.

I like that I’ve been able to get alot of stuff I want significantly discounted from fanatics to getting their gift cards from Costco and stacking Tuen with promo codes. But aside from that, they’ve been an inconvenience as a customer in terms of overall accessibility and them taking over various team store websites.

When it is sold out of the Fanatics ecosystem, it's gone. I used to be able to go Lids, Fans Edge, respective league sites, etc to hunt for discounts and merchandise.

CC3E95D6-B862-47CB-A20E-E5F8ED7E4685.jpeg

My Booker from Just Sports came in today, absolutely beautiful in person, good material and light weight. This is gonna get a lot of ware this summer

Just curious, did they use the clean stitching on the Bookers or the machine stitch with the paper backing?

The numbering is definitely off on the Just Sports release. This one is from the original Suns Team Store drop, and the numbering is right where it’s supposed to be. The only thing wrong with this one is the lettering on the name on the back seems too close together.
130C27FD-F028-47A4-8121-0F917EFFE8B8.jpeg
8F6140F7-1784-49CE-A9EC-FF37A475E9DC.jpeg

The numbering is definitely off on the Just Sports release. This one is from the original Suns Team Store drop, and the numbering is right where it’s supposed to be. The only thing wrong with this one is the lettering on the name on the back seems too close together.
130C27FD-F028-47A4-8121-0F917EFFE8B8.jpeg
8F6140F7-1784-49CE-A9EC-FF37A475E9DC.jpeg
Probably we can send it to EPS to modify the number placement, anyone ever done that before? I know it worked for rev30 jerseys

The hard part is finding someone who carries the numbers. EPS is the one-stop shop, but it would be worth looking into the local outfitter for the Suns.

I think Lockeroom & Lids will but has to be current players or show an ID for you're name (only ever done swingman customs) so not sure about authentics. If you have a Fanzz store (fanatics owns them, but they never GAF) they do mine (plus my buddy works there), but of the 3 locations in Houston only one offers customizing and has a heat press machine. The Rocketsshop does but unsure if you have to buy it from them or not, I rarely buy from them they charge like 25 bucks to ship 20 miles away... and tax more than retail price. Check if you're team store will each one operates differently so 🤷‍♂️, can't hurt to email or call them. There's got to be letters out there somewhere, with all the blanks floating around... it'd be easy if you find the letters I have a little league uniform store that will stitch or press anything... they don't care about licensing. She may know somewhere too, she either works for nike or the league, I've asked her 1000 times... and she never answers me straight. She stays having blanks she's out in cali though and they typically come packaged from the manufacturer like below. She only opens them if a buyer asks for photos or has multiples... some recent examples I've bought from her.
Screenshot_20220210-220725_eBay.jpg
IMG_20211221_144504.jpg

EDIT: this week's pickups...
Spurs city shorts $84 shipped
IMG_20220210_124837.jpg

Morant city swingman 94 shipped
IMG_20220210_173249.jpg

Curry icon diamond swingman 75th 85 shipped
Screenshot_20220210-221708_eBay.jpg

Durant icon diamond swingman 75th 70 shipped
Screenshot_20220210-221752_eBay.jpg

Last edited: