Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Lately every once in a while ndc will show a restock, usually just once size. I can tell you from experience it hasn't worked out for me, (dame order probably about to be cancelled again) but hope the butler ships
dame cancel.png

Lately every once in a while ndc will show a restock, usually just once size. I can tell you from experience it hasn't worked out for me, (dame order probably about to be cancelled again) but hope the butler ships
dame cancel.png
You might be right... everything else in my order shows either shipped or preparing shipment but the Butler still says "ordered"

I was able to help some people get last years bulls city authentics but ever since they moved it to in person purchase only I haven't had any success on any this year.

How and where do you get the lamello city authentics.

I seen some dude in one of the jersey fb groups is doing pickup orders on them. Cash app only so I would be a little skeptical just since he isn’t offering paypal as an option. Dude could be legit as they come for all I know, but I’ve never dealt with him. But may be worth hitting it if anyone is looking for that jersey. Especially if anyone can vouch for him.

8CB154D4-FC2C-46B4-A3AB-91D46753BFCC.png

I seen some dude in one of the jersey fb groups is doing pickup orders on them. Cash app only so I would be a little skeptical just since he isn’t offering paypal as an option. Dude could be legit as they come for all I know, but I’ve never dealt with him. But may be worth hitting it if anyone is looking for that jersey. Especially if anyone can vouch for him.

8CB154D4-FC2C-46B4-A3AB-91D46753BFCC.png
nah paypal or bust

idc who vouching for him

Lakers store has authentics in stock again
They have the authentic association up too.

Another season of no Jazz authentics…

This **** is pathetic on Nikes end. They shouldn’t be doing different city Edition and earned jerseys every single season along with random throwbacks if they don’t have the production means, capabilities, and/or willingness to consistently produce authentics for these jerseys.

If that’s too hard for them to do. They should just stick with home, road and alternate jerseys until they’re capable of stocking authentics for all the various cash grab themed jerseys they do a new one for every season. Hell some of these they’re having trouble consistently stocking swingmans of. No point in doing a different city Edition jersey every year if there’s issues making them available for customers to purchase.

I was able to place a phone order at the bulls team store for a city jersey. I’m a size 48 and I believe they only have Ball left, but they might have Caruso and Lavine in other sizes. Sounds like derozan was sold out completely. Price is $300 before taxes and shipping. 312-455-4600

Back
Top Bottom