Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

that magic jersey is nice, looks more way more like a "mixtape moments" uniform than that bs they had last year

Doubt anyone in here cares about Cade but in the remix and other jerseys they’ve added size 46, which I’ve never seen but I definitely copped

Curious if anyone’s gotten their orders from a few weeks ago? Haven’t seen any jerseys jersey
Contact the store.

Nike Creative Director Cade Cunningfamb

40652DC7-950C-4A01-9E62-EF78FF21D235.jpeg

Last edited:
Blazers/Rip City clothing finally has their own site, free of Fanatics.

No authentic Nike jerseys as of yet.

Blazers/Rip City clothing finally has their own site, free of Fanatics.

Yo that’s crazy. First time seeing an NBA teams site not under the Fanatics umbrella

Is there any other teams doing their own site management?

Yo that’s crazy. First time seeing an NBA teams site not under the Fanatics umbrella

Is there any other teams doing their own site management?

Yeah, plenty of teams are.

The only teams who are under the Fanatics umbrella is the Hornets, Bulls, Nets, Magic, Suns, Pelicans and Kings.

Warriors & Grizzlies are under the umbrella, but have a link for in store merchandise.

Yeah, plenty of teams are.

The only teams who are under the Fanatics umbrella is the Hornets, Bulls, Nets, Magic, Suns, Pelicans and Kings.

Warriors & Grizzlies are under the umbrella, but have a link for in store merchandise.
Gotcha, now that you mention it I remember the Mavs site looking like it was it’s own too.

I’ve only copped Grizzlies, Mavs and Hornets gear most recently so didn’t know, I guess I just assumed Fanatics was running everybodys site now

Scooped this up & came in yesterday. Yeah, he got traded, but $150 for a rare city edition is a deal I couldn't pass up

Where can I cop a Tatum authentic? Have to keep an eye out on fanatics?

If you can’t find your right size/price on eBay fanatics/online team store is prob your best bet. I’ve been waiting on a Curry authentic and it finally popped up yesterday on fanatics, all sizes except one available.

I check daily now. Make sure to filter your search by ‘Newer Items’ and when it pops up you’ll be ready. I noticed certain stuff sells out quickly in certain sizes so just gotta stay up on checking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom