Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yea I’ll get the Bron, Giannis, Curry, Booker or CP3 in a swingman. All the others need to be authentic unless they never release a version in authentic.

I think the Cade pro-cut looks good 🤷‍♂️. The fit is nice and slim, which helps a lot. I think it only looks 2003 goofy when it's baggy and long.

Can you post photos of the numbers, back and front? I'm curious if they did these in-house or shipped them to customize like the regular retail authentics.
69141BEE-69BA-4818-8337-19CB4796352A.jpeg
D9AB2020-03FF-46E5-8C6B-DED6DD3DD3EB.jpeg

Just got my Cade white authentic for The Pistons store. Where the F do I start.

Ish came with no Tags
And a size 50 when it supposed to be a 48
This dang jersey is longer than the Lord of Rings trilogy

These got to be actual player Jerseys

Edit: Oh yea btw I returning the hell out of this pos

When did you order?

And FYI says no returns but keep us updated

I’m scared of my orders now

I'm debating on whether to grab the new statement Mavs jersey. I'm not a fun of the new city but man I have so many Dallas jerseys 😂

When did you order?

And FYI says no returns but keep us updated

I’m scared of my orders now
Piston team store. They say it’s a known issue. The place that ship some of their jerseys don’t put tags on the jersey. I was worried I was gonna have to go through some bs but I’m glad they knew of this issue. So it’s a investigation going on

Last edited:
For Bucks/Giannis fans the Bucks Pro Shop just put up some 20-21 Giannis Statment authentics:

Basically the same jersey he was wearing when he scored 50 and they won the championship.

So I got my Pistons jersey in from the Pistons team store, and unfortunately I have the same issue as Cladyclad Cladyclad .

I ordered a size 44, then sent a size 48 with the +6 length. No Nike retail tag, just some sticker inside the jersey. I'll be sending mine back as well. This is unacceptable especially since the team store is charging $275 for their authentics. They couldn't even get the order correct.

Those jazz uniforms need to be scrapped! On TV they just don’t work

Go back to the classic purple colorways. The letters are way too big on those uncorks, just overall they terrible.

Are those pistons jerseys pro-cut or are they using someone outside of Nike? It's weird for them to say it's coming from another vender even if it was a blank.

Are those pistons jerseys pro-cut or are they using someone outside of Nike? It's weird for them to say it's coming from another vender even if it was a blank.
They’re using game jerseys

Hence why they added size 46-50-54 later

I grabbed a 46 in the red remix hope that’s not screwed up but the length will be an issue

I'd think Getting a team-issue shell is a come up. no? I get they are long but even that feels like a flex, for that people that know a pro-cut when they see it.

Agreed, this thread is confusing as times - seems like most try to get as close to what is worn on the court, but then when gamers come in the length or something comes up
I'm with you - I'd be willing to overlook or side-tuck the length to have a game-issued, customized numbers or not
Just my opinion though!

They’re using game jerseys

Hence why they added size 46-50-54 later

I grabbed a 46 in the red remix hope that’s not screwed up but the length will be an issue
Makes sense. My Devin Harris Rev 30 was a team issued jersey I bought inside the shop. It's when he had to wear #20 for a season.

Agreed, this thread is confusing as times - seems like most try to get as close to what is worn on the court, but then when gamers come in the length or something comes up
I'm with you - I'd be willing to overlook or side-tuck the length to have a game-issued, customized numbers or not
Just my opinion though!
I want the jersey to look good on me. That ish feel like I’m 2002 with how long it is. A shirt being 6 inches above my knee is crazy. I prefer my shirts a slightly below my waist.

I'd think Getting a team-issue shell is a come up. no? I get they are long but even that feels like a flex, for that people that know a pro-cut when they see it.
Lol even inform brothers in here don’t know wtf is up (including myself) if anything I would think it was a bootleg seeing that size and length

When I say tags, I meant the retail tags that come on the jersey that says NBA authentics. Not the size/jock tag on the bottom of the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom