Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Lakers City Authentic hit the shelf in Shanghai already

11668084938_.pic.jpg

That LA doesn’t look that high quality. Material looks like it’ll pull and stuff. Plus it’s a lakers

Went ahead and got the Ja as well. All with 30%. Need the Luka and Bron now.
Yup only other one I wanted was the Luka and Giannis. Giannis already sold out in my size tho

Jerseys clean but I hate the Celtics so skipping that one lol

Authentic city jerseys popping up on Nike.com. Just grabbed authentic Dame and LeBron city on there.

Wish they dropped on fanatics because I had gift cards, but I’m glad to secure 2/3 I wanted. Now I just need a Wizards city authentic.

Last edited:
Got the lebron, Booker, curry and morant. Will see which ones I like in hand. Sometimes that makes a difference. Tempted to buy others

Got Ja from NBA Store, Dame from NDC. Missed on the Tatum, SMH! Debating on that Trae

Here are other authentics

Wish I didn’t always want to have the sponsor patch on the Authentics like the Giannis, could have gotten the 30% off that from fanatics instead of paying that premium from Bucks store but oh well, not something I’d do on my own having to track down the patch by itself, etc.

so many of these city jerseys are awful

give the nba back to champion, starter, somebody

nike fumbling for years now

charlotte as CLT? what dawg and then cream city before? nike got a pervert in there somewhere

Back
Top Bottom