Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Need that 52 to pop up so I can take the one I got from the hanger back for a refund lol.

Got my fanatics gift cards copped from costco and ready to go if it pops up.

Last edited:
December orders slowly coming in
4E412698-B0F1-413B-9FB3-F3DE4209A9B0.jpeg

Been checking like a crackhead every hour but they'll probably update when there's no promo code active:lol:

But speaking of promo codes, is JustSports the only place with these Suns Classic shorts? I wanna pick up a pair but damn, $103 for some Swingman shorts is rough.

https://www.shopjustsports.com/prod...s-swingman-shorts?_pos=1&_sid=a55ef788e&_ss=r

Me too. Got some gift cards. Where’s the 30 percent fanatics in case it drops? Can someone post a code if there is one?

Just Sports, it’s a 48 but would’ve preferred a 44 so I’m still on the look out 👀
Hey bro if you see a 44 pop up you think you can shoot me a dm if it crosses your mind. Would appreciate it. I love this jersey it’s awesome.

Got my City warmup in. Wish the back was embroidered, but at least the clover and NBA logo on the sleeves are. The swoosh is also stitched on and not heat-pressed.

Attachments

• 006985C8-9891-4C96-86E8-98AFF26E5275.jpeg
    006985C8-9891-4C96-86E8-98AFF26E5275.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 323
  • DB7E55EF-A8D7-4C27-A05C-840EB4C0538C.jpeg
    DB7E55EF-A8D7-4C27-A05C-840EB4C0538C.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 539
I got impatient and was just gonna PO the Mavs Shop version with the patch for $250 but of course, sz 48 is the only sold out size. I know a sign that I don’t need this when I see one:lol:

I have one from the Mavs store already. But I’m sitting on about $300 in fanatics gift cards and a bunch of fan cash and I got a 30% off code at my disposal. So if they stock my size in the Luka, I’m returning my Mavs store purchase and saving an easy $130 or so. I got 10 days left to do that though as the receipt says I only have 30 days.

I have one from the Mavs store already. But I’m sitting on about $300 in fanatics gift cards and a bunch of fan cash and I got a 30% off code at my disposal. So if they stock my size in the Luka, I’m returning my Mavs store purchase and saving an easy $130 or so. I got 10 days left to do that though as the receipt says I only have 30 days.

Solid plan and I did the exact same thing with the regular blue Luka jersey too a couple years back. Plus, I got to keep the free Mavs hand sanitizer which was nice:lol:

Solid plan and I did the exact same thing with the regular blue Luka jersey too a couple years back. Plus, I got to keep the free Mavs hand sanitizer which was nice:lol:

I got so much of that hand sanitizer during the summer of 2020. I ended up getting cool with a bunch of the employees at the team store. But between in store and online orders, I had so much Mavs hand sanitizer and random other stuff they threw in on orders.

was wondering if you guys could chime in. How come authentic in medium Nike is a 44 but on mitchell and ness jerseys, a medium is a 40? I just saved 100 bucks buying a m&n jersey but realized I ordered a medium 40 rather than a medium 44. It fits okay, but I realize the arm holes are a little snug compared to my Nike one. Pic for attention

B0DCED54-F089-460E-B56A-EB108D08C329.jpeg

was wondering if you guys could chime in. How come authentic in medium Nike is a 44 but on mitchell and ness jerseys, a medium is a 40? I just saved 100 bucks buying a m&n jersey but realized I ordered a medium 40 rather than a medium 44. It fits okay, but I realize the arm holes are a little snug compared to my Nike one. Pic for attention

40 is traditionally considered Medium, and 44 Large. Even the old Nike NBA authentic, this is the case. For whatever reason, Nike switched the numerical assignments for the New NBA stuff, so now 44 is "Medium".

The numbers are supposed to correlate to the chest measurements, but they don't mean anything for Nike NBA now.

It used to be based off measurements. Now everybody wants their uniforms to fit skin tight... I think they should've just went with the alphabet system and not numerical. It's dumb lol.

Authentic Miami Mashup, Tyler Herro. $250

Back
Top Bottom