Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nice in person:

1671463791916.jpg

😬

they about to blow it up though after giving up 150 last night
Basically the Orlando Magic wearing the Bulls uniforms. Just a treadmill team. Good enough to make the playoffs, but not good enough to get out of the first round.

Knicks Icon blue authentics. Got a nice selection of players. Obi, Rose, Brunson, Barrett & Randle.

Was going to cop an authentic Giannis from the Bucks Pro Shop from a season or two ago and noticed a disclaimer that said "PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER ARE HEAT APPLIED" Anyone know if this differs from what was initially provided? Are all the authentic jerseys supposed to have stitched on name and number?

Was going to cop an authentic Giannis from the Bucks Pro Shop from a season or two ago and noticed a disclaimer that said "PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER ARE HEAT APPLIED" Anyone know if this differs from what was initially provided? Are all the authentic jerseys supposed to have stitched on name and number?
Damn, thats weird, all of the prior authentics I've gotten from them have been stitched. Probably just got a ton of authentic blanks and are doing the customization themselves. Was going to grab a cream city jersey last month when they had the $50 off but glad I held off now.

Fanatics with the quick shipping. I agree with what has been said about this one, it definitely looks bette in-hand than in pictures. Simple yet effective. Btw, has anyone been able to find the “6” patch to add to this years jerseys for Bill Russell online anywhere?

Attachments

• B87F4E7F-7CAC-4AF2-95B7-5A8BB4B73A28.jpeg
    B87F4E7F-7CAC-4AF2-95B7-5A8BB4B73A28.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 554
  • 5CBD1BD6-0897-4D18-99C4-AE9CE4013330.jpeg
    5CBD1BD6-0897-4D18-99C4-AE9CE4013330.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 553
Damn, thats weird, all of the prior authentics I've gotten from them have been stitched. Probably just got a ton of authentic blanks and are doing the customization themselves. Was going to grab a cream city jersey last month when they had the $50 off but glad I held off now.

That's exactly what I wanted to get. I reached out to them to see what the deal is, and hoping they can provide pics.

Fanatics with the quick shipping. I agree with what has been said about this one, it definitely looks bette in-hand than in pictures. Simple yet effective. Btw, has anyone been able to find the “6” patch to add to this years jerseys for Bill Russell online anywhere?

Sheesh! Swingman shorts about to retail $100 by this time next year. Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom