Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Sizing question: hope this makes sense. the Nike authentic in a 52+2 fits me perfect. If I’m getting a swingman should I size up to make up for the 2 inches less or will it just become more boxy ?

authentic denver jerseys are selling for 600 + canadian on ebay, wow. one recent jokic even sold for nearly 1300

There isn’t any Nike Nuggets gear here in Denver. Only place I haven’t been is the team store at the stadium.

Front runners, smh. Thankfully nuggets authentics are generally easy to get from altitude authentics when they first drop

More than likely those uniforms they wore tonight are staying in their rotation. Hope they do a navy version and a red alternate.

I haven't even thought about buying a jersey in years. Are the swingmans still slim fitted like they were a few years back? Or have they changed a bit with everyone wearing looser tops in general?

The authentics are slimmer than the Swingman. Idk how long ago you were wearing jerseys so hard to compare but even with authentics being slimmer, I wouldnt say Swingman are big/oversized. Definitely not like the Reebok era lol

If you can’t try one on in store I’d prob suggest starting with your normal size if you’re ordering online. Worse case you can always send it back once you get an idea how they fit

looney custom from fanatics got canceled, smh. second time i've tried to order a custom looney that ended up getting canceled.

My 2019/20 Season Denver Nuggets Jokić Statement Authentic jersey.
648292D7-AFA2-4D76-AF90-FBC5366A2BD3.jpeg
8E31312C-2689-41C8-8FEA-CE4D92AA027B.jpeg
49DD6BE2-6D24-49D3-B897-92555E6A5954.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom