Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Since we got this Finals patch talk going

gotta make that money selling jerseys in auction after the finals are done.

i was watching giannis' youtube video yesterday and he said he has saved a jersey from every game. he switches at half time. so he's gotta have a ton of jerseys in a closet somewhere.

gotta make that money selling jerseys in auction after the finals are done.

i was watching giannis' youtube video yesterday and he said he has saved a jersey from every game. he switches at half time. so he's gotta have a ton of jerseys in a closet somewhere.
his jerseys on nba auctions are fetching around 15k each, every jersey is a nice cheque for him

Holy ****....... my Heat in the finals. Did not see that coming

Denver are 4-1 favorites though :emoji_sweat:

Think we got the better coach ....... so they might pull it off :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Only Small & 3XL left:

This have nothing to do with the finals, but that jersey just ****ing suck!

As crappy as these for sure:
Can't believe teams wear garbage like that in the NBA Finals!

541546026-2016-nba-finals-game-seven.jpg

Yeah, great teams do bring out the haters alright

:emoji_laughing:

How do you feel about the Warriors?
I'm a Mavs fan. If I liked the Heat I would be the ultimate traitor. Can't stand the goddamn warriors either. Not a hater just loyal to my city.

i wish they'd release the actual on-court one... (rubber)

I think a few sellers on EBayis gonna push out the rubber ones soon. It won’t match up exactly like the on court but It’s better than the collector patch

I saw it too and they pulled it later in the afternoon. Authentic custom city jerseys are up but you can't customize Jokic. (It says swingman but has an authentic stock photo. Also has authentic pricing)

I wonder if they will send some of the blanks to the Nuggets team store for them to sell their own custom authentics. I should’ve copped the Murray city edition when I had the chance a couple months ago.

Back
Top Bottom