Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yeah they just got a new uni set a couple of years ago.

Think rules mandate that you have to have your current unis for at least 3 years.

Although I'm in the US, when I ordered from them I received it within 2 days. I'd think 2 weeks would be fine but I don't know for sure.

I would say yes based off of my experience. In fact it was the quickest overseas delivery I've ever received. Altitude Authentics post with UPS Express. I ordered on Thursday evening and had my order in hand on Saturday. It took less than 48 hours! Even I couldn't believe the quick turnaround. I live in Germany btw.

Thanks guys. I didn't receive a shipping confirmation a few days after purchasing, so I emailed them about it, and then they shipped on the same day lol. Received it well within 2 weeks thankfully!

The descriptions are often wrong. They just copy and paste stuff a lot. The numbers are still sewn. I bought a new Bucks Giannis Statement. Same materials and everything.
Nice. I got a Tatum coming in and was worried. Sounds like they copied and pasted the swingman description then.

warriors city edition? Where did the blue go smh

Might depend on how we play in these, don’t know if I want to rock San Francisco like that. They need to remember their fan base is beyond the city as well, they’re the bay’s team.

I thought it was a Houston jersey, and all I z could come up with was “Houston cuddles”, which I knew was wrong :lol:

Thought it was houston too... I thought maybe it had something to do with Cullen Blvd. Happy its not that might be the laziest design I've seen just a black and red jersey with a wordmark...:stoneface:

There’s really no significance for the Rockets to have anything to do with Cullen Blvd on their jersey so it wouldn’t make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom