Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Got it in :smokin

IMG_2486.jpeg

IMG_2487.jpeg

IMG_2488.jpeg

It's really alarming how minimal, unimaginative, and ugly-color-blocked with regards to collar piping these city jerseys get every year. Let fans design them, have a vote on the top 10 designs for each team in October, and that's the uniform Nike makes for the next year. Designer gets a check and gets to be in the team promo.

It's really alarming how minimal, unimaginative, and ugly-color-blocked with regards to collar piping these city jerseys get every year. Let fans design them, have a vote on the top 10 designs for each team in October, and that's the uniform Nike makes for the next year. Designer gets a check and gets to be in the team promo.
Warriors actually had a fan / artist last year.

ya, this has been suggested numerous times. it's crazy that they don't take advantage of social media and do this. there's a lot of talent out there and it's a good way to engage with the fans. it would draw a ton of interest and get people more interested in your team.

but hey, i'm not a marketing major so i don't know what i'm talking about :lol:

Agree it’s got something to do with the hills in SF but damn the execution is weak. Throw a cable car on the back like the throwbacks and you might save it…

Ugh I’ll still buy one but I won’t be happy 🤣

Agree it’s got something to do with the hills in SF but damn the execution is weak. Throw a cable car on the back like the throwbacks and you might save it…

Ugh I’ll still buy one but I won’t be happy 🤣
Not a fan either. Tired of the black and yellow too.

Can’t wait to get home. My Tatum statement authentic just arrived.

Attachments

• bc5029f5-27d4-43e4-bf72-123a972dbe98.jpeg
    bc5029f5-27d4-43e4-bf72-123a972dbe98.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 408
Back
Top Bottom