Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I opted to get a Damian Lillard jersey earlier this month despite it being an inevitability he was going to get traded, which became official this week when he was sent to the Bucks. I still think it's worth having a Lillard Blazers jersey.
IMG_7128.JPG
IMG_7129.JPG
Legends imo don’t matter the jersey

now if u just bout a Nurk

I feel sorry for ya lol

nike really and I mean REALLY needs to take a break from these city jerseys
or even better..... just stick to the ones they made year one of the CC series.

You make a city connect jersey, okay.... that means you think long and hard what the theme should be.
And then you make that uniform and stick with it.

There is no way you can come up with more than one great idea..... **** man, half of them were crappy already in year one.
What did you expect would happen when you had to make another one!

There is no way you can come up with more than one great idea.....

Big 🧢

I’m self taught graphic design and I promise I could do it. You can’t tell me the top designers working for these companies/teams can’t

If they’re really that incompetent, get the right creatives for the job

There’s tons of IG designers that put out jersey concepts of multiple jerseys at a time that shxt on some of these Nike signed off on

That was for the 75th anniversary and were able to use all the teams past and current looks and blend them. Would have been hard to fumble those.

Big 🧢

I’m self taught graphic design and I promise I could do it. You can’t tell me the top designers working for these companies/teams can’t

If they’re really that incompetent, get the right creatives for the job

There’s tons of IG designers that put out jersey concepts of multiple jerseys at a time that shxt on some of these Nike signed off on
but they ARE incompetent.

and furthermore, i don't see a need for a new CC uni every year.

Did anyone buy the Statement Morant that was up last week? I only saw the listing with no stock. Then it disappeared after about a day.

NBA store has 30% off, brings authentic jerseys down to $140.

Really thinking of scooping that Luka statement, even though I would love to get the one with the patch.

Back
Top Bottom