Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

1715124128520.png
is anyone from the forum attending? Might be looking for some items.

Sizes selling out in that Ant jersey 48 (large) & 56 (xxl) gone
Yup it was sitting for days

Wanted a 48 but I probably wouldn’t have wore it so kinda wanted to let NTers that didn’t know about it eat. Guess cat out the bag now

Are authentic shorts still being sold at all? Specifically looking for Mavericks in white (not the throwback). My old Reebok one is done.

Noooooooo! Wanted an authentic Icon but was waiting until game 3 when I could buy it from the team store.
You might still be good. The online inventory is separate from the team store afaik

Hopefully they still have it in stock on their end but from somebody that checked last home game, they had that and I think the statement in a 48

Edwards authentic came in. Like mentioned it’s a team custom with the thicker twill. It’s not bad. Similar to my wemby.

Attachments

• IMG_2082.jpeg
    IMG_2082.jpeg
    270 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2083.jpeg
    IMG_2083.jpeg
    478.8 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_2084.jpeg
    IMG_2084.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 264
Looks good to me. Better than thin twill through Nike?

Sounds like a W but I’m so out of touch with jerseys idk what’s the standard anymore

Looks good to me. Better than thin twill through Nike?

Sounds like a W but I’m so out of touch with jerseys idk what’s the standard anymore
I prefer the Nike one since it matches the rest of the jersey but quality wise, the thicker one seems better.

Back
Top Bottom