Nike Newark Eagles Negro league pack

Anyone have any info on this pack? How much do these run and do anyone know where/when they were sold. Thanks peeps!

nike-newark-eagles-air-max-pack-1.jpg

nike-newark-eagles-air-max-pack-4.jpg

nike-newark-eagles-air-max-pack-7.jpg

i dont know when they dropped but i bought a pair from my clearence outlet bout two years ago.

im tired of the "ethnic packs" im not white or black by the way. WHy dont they release some KKK air ones? or black panther am 90's? I really dispise nike at times.

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

im tired of the "ethnic packs" im not white or black by the way. WHy dont they release some KKK air ones? or black panther am 90's? I really dispise nike at times.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Fixed
Copped x3 on release date
and the air randy fakes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did dis dude just did dis?

wow...dang bruh you gonna write a letter? To me its nothing wrong with honoring sports history. And I would cop some black panther am's real quick.
roll.gif

tumblr_lu1s5wVp9n1qkr7ih.gif

the problem is we already have all white and all black af1's so no need for kkk or black panther pack, i support all of these way back team/ negro league packs i think its an amazing part of history that needs to be shared by everyone

they came out in 2008, didn't sell well at all....best bet is probably ebay.

and they're worth absolutely nothing so they can be had for cheap easily if they pop up.

Back
Top Bottom