Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

any park outlet who has yet to receive their AJ VI allotment? badly need it in a 12.

1st post.. pagkatapos ng 5 years ng pagbabasa ng updates nyo.... hehehe.. anyway just called up park tri they dont accept reservations for KB 5..

NP BHS

2ngg45h.jpg

vi1yxc.jpg

105qvk4.jpg

n6993s.jpg

4t13q0.jpg

2dvtleh.jpg

11qkdvn.jpg

m8kx6o.jpg

1zy8fq.jpg

vpwxax.jpg

34iphsh.jpg

15pmyxi.jpg

No more 2's and 6's. But I over heard the staff and a costumer about the AJ 1's 25th anniversary silver edition will drop next week. Motorsports 6 and Silver 1's next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fellas, Red/White/Black colorway for KB V's =/= ASG's, right?

Just wanna clarify.

So is it the Red/Wht/Blk dropping tomorrow or the ASG? Or are they on and the same?

Originally Posted by reigillm

NP BHS

2ngg45h.jpg

vi1yxc.jpg

105qvk4.jpg

n6993s.jpg

4t13q0.jpg

2dvtleh.jpg

11qkdvn.jpg

m8kx6o.jpg

1zy8fq.jpg

vpwxax.jpg

34iphsh.jpg

15pmyxi.jpg

No more 2's and 6's. But I over heard the staff and a costumer about the AJ 1's 25th anniversary silver edition will drop next week. Motorsports 6 and Silver 1's next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wow,when I was there around 1 p.m. there was still an AJ2 beside that flu game 12..

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by reigillm

NP BHS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wow,when I was there around 1 p.m. there was still an AJ2 beside that flu game 12..
The costumer i was mentioning, he got the last pair.

AJ2 still on display in Park Trinoma as of 5 PM today....size 9 on display. Don't know about other sizes coz i didn't bother asking. VI's are gone i think.

According to NP Sta Lucia staff... the Kobe V Chaos, Aways and not sure if that was inlines, basta there is a third colorway, have already arrived in their stockroom and will be ready to be sold tomorrow.

They didn't get the VI's and the 2's

Huarache 2010 white/black/red @P5995
Jordan XII Flu Game @P6795 sz 12 on display

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Fellas, Red/White/Black colorway for KB V's =/= ASG's, right?

Just wanna clarify.

So is it the Red/Wht/Blk dropping tomorrow or the ASG? Or are they on and the same?
asg is only red/black.. 
red/white/black is a different shoe.. 

but what's dropping tomorrow? sorry dude, i have no idea.. 
ohwell.gif

boxes of kb 5 chaos and white red black arrived in NP SM Fairview earlier today. It will be available by 2/6

NP MOA got BL's in their stock room as of tonight, not sure daw about other CWs, they also have the aj6 last pair on display didn't ask for the size though.

NP G4 received their KB 5s --> Chaos, Aways, and the W/B/R CWs (not sure of the size availability though). They also got their AJ1 alpha (same CW as the ones posted - beige/orange)..

Janby, what's up, man? Thanks for the update! Did you pick up your pair already? Btw, sick ink on your avy, bro!

Hey Joaqs! I'm good.. it's kobe season once again and we're in business (not in a reseller's context)
smile.gif
.. looking forward to get my Chaos tomorrow.. got my Aqays already from Singapore..

So they will be releaseing 4 Colorways in ONE day? Craazy!!
laugh.gif

Will they accept VIP Cards?
Edit: Btw, Are they releasing the MS6 on the 6th?

NP G4 - 1 day reservation only. No more 9.5 apparently for the Aways. The staff mentioned they still have 8.5 and 9. I'll try my luck tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom