Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

peej, nothing definite...we will be able to find out tom
happy.gif
hehe you dont have to worry na. i guess its gona be a semi GR release na din kaya im sure almost all who wants the shoe would be able to get one.

whoa! i hope they drop it on more parks. the five mentioned are not near to me. (fingers crossed)
keep the updates coming.  thanks.

liquidpaste, dont worry it was just someone at park rob manila who said that. we are not sure
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

apparently only top 5 parks would get the Pacman trainers according to the staff at rob manila. they are included. hope that its true...i guess it would be bhs, g4, trinoma, moa and rob manila? hope that they could include more parks
smile.gif
I HEARD STADIUMS WILL HAVE THEM AS WELL.

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by jrjmd

apparently only top 5 parks would get the Pacman trainers according to the staff at rob manila. they are included. hope that its true...i guess it would be bhs, g4, trinoma, moa and rob manila? hope that they could include more parks
smile.gif
I HEARD STADIUMS WILL HAVE THEM AS WELL.
^ sir why all caps? are you mad?
laugh.gif

stadium gb5 staff told me they're going to have the trainers.

juz got a tip from staffs of np...dis month or next month release ng aston martin package..damn...cant wait to get those joints...

@miko, i was just updating the park stores, i pretty much know that stadium will have theirs i even updated that some stadiums will have them way before i posted the updates here in the park thread
smile.gif
its a nike park thread right?

called up BHS they said they would release MP trainers tom but said they dnt have the stocks yet....at G4 NP no update if they releasing tom...
ohwell.gif

manserati, same here as of now, only bhs and trinoma has confirmed they will be selling the pacman trainers...hope that the top 5 or more will get them as well...the staff at rob manila has retracted their confirmation on the release and said that they havent recieved stocks yet...

^I'm also hoping that they'll honor the VIP.. But the past two releases NP didn't honor the VIP cards...

^ maybe the vip depends on which np store or np staff. I bought mp tee last fri and ask if its covered by the vip he said no due to its limited, but when i was paying for tee, i ask if they could give some points on the vip since its not covered and it my first time to use it. Then one of the staff saw the vip card and said to the cashier that the tee is covered. the staff that i ask before just said "ay covered pala sir"

just phoned NP Gateway, a staff said that they will release the Pacquiao Trainers tomorrow. Stocks haven't arrived though.

sir/s: what nike park products are subject to vip cards? or is it up to the discretion of the n.p. staff? just wondering

^^ Practically all products in the store is eligible for a VIP discount except for some that Nike Philippines releases in very limited quantities.

pacquiao trainers now available @ NP rob manila. i was there around 10:30 am, atleast 6 pairs were sold already. i think the store received 39 pairs of the trainers. man... the pacquiao trainers are mad comfy! must cop for me.   
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom