Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

yep size 12 is the biggest as far as the staff said. maybe cause it's for asian feet? hmm.

so relieved that everything was a walk in the nike park today. nothing like a hassle-free cop

Originally Posted by Hebi

Originally Posted by XtiaN

Guys any update on kobe v dark knight where shop still have stock? Thanks

saw one at GH. near music museum.. di sa fakes ha 
devil.gif
 sa loob ng mall, may outlet dun.
laugh.gif

go to s.m. department store north edsa I saw one earlier! If you really like it - you better call and make reservation!

G4 update

Manny SC trainers size 8.5, 9, 10 still availble @8:30 pm
Jordan 6 Oreos (only 4 pairs daw sbi nung isang employee didn't ask the sizes though)
Jordan 6 Motorsport
Jordan 6 rings motorsport

Originally Posted by Hebi

Originally Posted by XtiaN

Guys any update on kobe v dark knight where shop still have stock? Thanks

saw one at GH. near music museum.. di sa fakes ha 
devil.gif
 sa loob ng mall, may outlet dun.
laugh.gif

@xtian go to S.M. department store North Edsa. They still have Kobe V dark knight.

at Park MOA around 7pm...more or less almost half of their stocks of shoes are still available...

thank you for the update NT peeps.

i thought i would not be able to cop this shoe like the previous installments after i checked NP sta lucia and the staff said the shoes only dropped at the top five Nike Parks.

i forced myself to go to BHS. when i got there i did not see any MP trainer SC 2010s and i am not the type to ask so i had almost lost hope. after staying in the store checking out the other kicks especially the second floor basketball shoes, i went back to the first floor and lo and behold, the MP trainer SCs have replaced the current SC 2010 CWs in display along with the MP shirts.

i was beside myself in relief as i copped mine and went home to live happily ever after. end of story. thanks NT!

(now back to the updates
happy.gif
)

jaki, it was only bhs, trinoma, G4, MOA and Rob Manila parks that released the shoes according to one of the stuff of moa and bhs. im not sure if other parks released.

Originally Posted by jason16

That was a pretty rare sight,

Pacman trainers still on display.

will sell out eventually. esp after the fight. kudos to no camping! but i heard in bhs there was a dude who came around 5am. crazy.
ohwell.gif

di na kita naabutan master jason. bilis mo umalis. 

master carlo and ryan,get yours!
pimp.gif

^mackie.. maybe master ryan would get one.. for me.. pass.. nike park moa has a lot of pacman trainers still.. but would eventually sold out soon..

Originally Posted by Cupcake

Originally Posted by mansarati

does anyone knw where mp trainers size 13? seems all parks have it at 12 biggest tnx
size 12 is the biggest bro as far as i know,coz im size 13 also
but no choice but to coop the size 12
smile.gif

But maybe you should try the size 12, Sizing for this trainers are quite bigger than the previous releases. I am a usual size 10 for the trainer 1's but I can fit (w/room to spare) in a size 9 for the SC 2010's..

Originally Posted by jrjmd

jaki, it was only bhs, trinoma, G4, MOA and Rob Manila parks that released the shoes according to one of the stuff of moa and bhs. im not sure if other parks released.

Ah ok.  Because according to someone at BHS, they released the pacmans at Park Greenbelt.  And, when I called G4 they said they weren't selling the pacmans.. weird...

staffs are usually shady over the phone especially to random customers inquiring about their products... giving different info and sometimes even misleading... the best thing to do still is build a rapport with one particular staff and exchanging digits so that he/she can personally update you of new drops... and visiting the shops you frequent during release day to check out the drops for yourself always works!!!

Originally Posted by liquidpaste

i thought i would not be able to cop this shoe like the previous installments after i checked NP sta lucia and the staff said the shoes only dropped at the top five Nike Parks.

i forced myself to go to BHS. when i got there i did not see any MP trainer SC 2010s and i am not the type to ask so i had almost lost hope. after staying in the store checking out the other kicks especially the second floor basketball shoes, i went back to the first floor and lo and behold, the MP trainer SCs have replaced the current SC 2010 CWs in display along with the MP shirts.

i was beside myself in relief as i copped mine and went home to live happily ever after. end of story. thanks NT!

(now back to the updates
happy.gif
)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   that is like the best feeling for a sneaker head
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

(now back to the updates
happy.gif
)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Awesome! That's great man! Congrats...
pimp.gif
Let's switch back to the updates now.

Originally Posted by AirNesto

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

(now back to the updates
happy.gif
)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Awesome! That's great man! Congrats...
pimp.gif
Let's switch back to the updates now.

good job!
eek.gif

@mynameisrolf
bro you may call up the store for the latest update with their stuffs
smile.gif
store number is posted on the first page, HTH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mackiecorrea wrote:

Originally Posted by jason16

That was a pretty rare sight,

Pacman trainers still on display.

will sell out eventually. esp after the fight. kudos to no camping! but i heard in bhs there was a dude who came around 5am. crazy.
ohwell.gif

di na kita naabutan master jason. bilis mo umalis. 

master carlo and ryan,get yours!
pimp.gif

5 am? talk about hypebeasts!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom