Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

On point, Mon.
laugh.gif
...Let our wallets breathe for a while.

Yo Gishtar, the shoe in pic #4, row 3 column 5. Is that the AJ1 Low denim/white? How much are they? Thanks dude.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Yo Gishtar, the shoe in pic #4, row 3 column 5. Is that the AJ1 Low denim/white? How much are they? Thanks dude.
happy.gif
Php4995 bro ...yes aj1 low denim/white ..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gishtar

Originally Posted by glitch008

happy.gif
Php4995 bro ...yes aj1 low denim/white ..
smile.gif
Thanks bro. By d way, which Nike Park was that?

Sir have you seen "zoom BB3 white men can't jump colorway" sa gateway? Just in case you saw it, thank you!

Originally Posted by dged

Sir have you seen "zoom BB3 white men can't jump colorway" sa gateway? Just in case you saw it, thank you!
wala na dun bro ... white/navy blue, white/sky blue CWs na lang nakita ko ..

^The previous thread for upcoming releases has been locked. Better take that off this thread. Just stick to updates.

okay brother,just thought i'd inform my fellow nters with some valuable info,my bad...your logic is akin to seeing a crime happening and not seeing a cop around so you just decide to walk away. all good though, man.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

okay brother,just thought i'd inform my fellow nters with some valuable info,my bad...your logic is akin to seeing a crime happening and not seeing a cop around so you just decide to walk away. all good though, man.

NIKE PARK updates only.

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

anyone have seen any Jordan 1's Shadow Gray still in parks/stadiums or whatever? 10.5 thanks..

I think I saw them in MJ46 (discounted). Try calling them up. But that was like 3 weeks ago.

Correct me if I'm wrong NT peeps.

PiNoyBOy: Nope, foams didn't came out in PI.

Back
Top Bottom