Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

laugh.gif

Air time!

Anyway, NP Southmall only has the bare minimum.

Only super GRs available.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Updates!

Still a couple of Mp tee's available in bhs... when i say a couple a good number is still available...

As for the shoes there are still some but im not sure of the exact number of pairs left...

Good day!

TK

good to hear about the shirts pre..still want the red mural shirt haha
happy.gif

btw man,thanks for helping out my friend..
smokin.gif

Mackie, yes there are still some... The red murals, thats the greatest in my opinion...
Oh yeah, i heard (if i wasnt mistaken) its for our boy pareng Carlo? Hahaha!

semi ot, heard that you already got your pair...

Good day!

nice..i thought they'd be gone after the fight..like most pacman shirts do.
laugh.gif

yea its for carlo but a diff one. salamat padin pre!
happy.gif
 and no,didnt get any pacmans..sa brother ko lang yun.
happy.gif

thanks again man!

Ah i got you Mackie... though its for "Calro"! Also thought its for you, sa brother mo lang pala.

Anyway moving on...

Updates!

Just dropped by G4 Nike Park, and still there are MP tees available. Didnt ask for the sizes but pretty uch all colorways (that dropped) are still there...

NP MOA has still some broken sizes for the Pacman Trainers.. for the shirts they still have all colorways but not sure about the sizes...

OT - hmmm.. pareng mackie and pareng toots.. shirts i think thats for me.. but the trainers.. hopefully someone would give me one.. totally broke for the year na.. hahaha...

^^^

@blackmambakb24: Ah i got you pareng Carlo. THought the shoe was also yours...

@bulaz: Currently no new updates on other shoes. Still the MP items.

Although i didnt see it anywhere posted but 4 new JB tee (white) with the 3, 4, 9, and 11 printed on it individually. If you ask me, it costs too much... 1395 for a simple white tee with a gum print on it...

Peace!

any kobe 5 CW size 13 sighted? (But i need DK) i just called some parks then they dont have the size i post here just to make sure if they tell me right.

edit:
Around Metro Manila po. (Cant go farther)

any news about the anniv 3s and 4s? Is NP BHS selling them already? Will other NPs get them aswell?  tia

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by abstractability

Thanks for the info! Anyone know if they are on sale anywhere in Manila. Pinsan's gf will be there for the next two weeks don't want to send her on a wild goose chase!
Tell her I'll help her with your Kobes so she won't have trouble looking.
smile.gif

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
laugh.gif

depends. if she's cute, then yeah i'm serious.
devil.gif
     otherwise, ehh...
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boopaolo

any news about the anniv 3s and 4s? Is NP BHS selling them already? Will other NPs get them aswell?  tia

they were already released last thursday or friday together with the anniv IX's. already posted in the previous pages. im not sure 'bout the other branches. try moa

for those who are looking for KB5 DK and other CW. Sportscentral MOA has DK, Chaos, White/Red and Aways. didn't ask for the sizes
Hall Of Fame Festival Mall has DK.

according to sneakernews it's set to release on summer 2010, but of course we are talking about summer in the U.S.. The rumor pack looks good as well. I hope they would release it here, I was just asking if any of you guys have a reliable info.

does anyone spot the mp mural shirt in white, sz. M? i was in BHS last sat but failed to ask. only now that im starting to like it, better than the red one i've got, i think.

is gasol's hyperize available only in BHS?

^^yep,i do believe those gasol hyperizes are a bhs exclusive.2nd floor of that joint starting to look like house of hoops.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom