Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Kids are luckier than us adults
smile.gif

content_round.php

kids sizes now available at np trinoma
smile.gif

yeah, saw them aj2's too earlier, i think they run for P3,495?
@laceupmarv -  those am95 are hella expensive! i think they were P6,495!
sick.gif

these jordan 2s? QFs, too bad my boy already wears a size 8
frown.gif
they're probably PS anyway since the price is Php3,500 daw yata so hindi talaga kakasya.
laugh.gif
  Hope the men's version comes out soon though. Thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by skeith8

are there nike boardshorts here in the philippines?

yup. they have some, better check the nsw section in park stores.

there's also this one good-looking blue board shorts i saw at sports central in sm fairview. i haven't seen it in nike stores so you might want to check it out.

Any Kobe V DKs size 11 available anywhere? My gf's mom is gonna be in the PI and I want her to pick up a pair if still in store.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Any Kobe V DKs size 11 available anywhere? My gf's mom is gonna be in the PI and I want her to pick up a pair if still in store.

saw DKs in sports central SM fairview, nike in SM annex and top corner boutique in shoppesville greenhills. oh, sm dept store in megamall has dk too. not sure about the sizes but atleast they have it still. narrowing the search. HTH.

Thanks. Wish i can call but I'm in the U.S. Don't want my gf's mom to go to all those stores just to find a pair for me.

^^i've seen nothing bigger than a 10.0 and i picked up the two that i've seen (not at NP). seen lots of 8.0's and a couple of 9.0's at various stores, but none at NP.  

np moa finally has kobe V draft days, steve nash low HD home/away cw, new spizike , lbj 7 low white , jordan 2010 welcome home.... but no lebron P.S. white/ black

NPGB3 Updates:

-Nike LeBron VII (7) P.S. 408758-101 White/Black-Sport Red
-LeBron VII Low 395717-102 White/Silver
-Hyperdunk Steve Nash (2 CWs)
-Jordan 2 GS

Nike Park SM fairview.
smokin.gif

also available are:

lebron 7 low white
hyperdunk low steve nash PEs home and away

^no.

thanks for the update edmin. should've just waited for those mamba tees to arrive. asian fit is always better. those are a nice match to your draft days.

Originally Posted by AirNesto

NPGB3 Updates:

-Nike LeBron VII (7) P.S. 408758-101 White/Black-Sport Red
-LeBron VII Low 395717-102 White/Silver
-Hyperdunk Steve Nash (2 CWs)
-Jordan 2 GS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait for these in mens size...

Back
Top Bottom