Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

A staff of NP Trinoma texted me this afternoon saying that they have receive their delivery of aj2 qf, didn't ask for sizes.

II's are going to sold out so quick,in my guess, Rob manila has a limited pair of size 10, like 3 pairs..got mine in 10..i know the other owners of the two size 10..(reserve good as sold)

hurry up to those who wanted the 2's they are really nice..quality at last. less 10% vip..nice

Originally Posted by brickthrower

Looks like there's plenty of these AJ2 retros to go around, sizes 7-13 are available at BHS. They have 3 pairs in each size, if i'm not mistaken.
Imho, 3 pairs a size per branch, for this 2's aint plenty at all..it's gonna sell like pancakes ..so dont sleep on this, for those who really like the 2's...

@rodulchua

^^^answer to your question above,...not 100% just a guess.

There are new aj shirts at bhs.i love my J's(with a small aj6 design) and a shirt about aj10..nice designs imho..

Originally Posted by azhul23

II's are going to sold out so quick,in my guess, Rob manila has a limited pair of size 10, like 3 pairs..got mine in 10..i know the other owners of the two size 10..(reserve good as sold)

hurry up to those who wanted the 2's they are really nice..quality at last. less 10% vip..nice

What's up man, I see you already got your stash of IIs, does your come with a retro card? coz mine don't

The quality on these IIs are really nice compared to the previous retros and a tad heavier too, and they are selling like pancakes , so for those who wants it , go get it now
smokin.gif

NP trinoma

infrared spizikes
aj2 qf (marami pa raw sizes)
airmax95 red and blue
lbj 7 ps pop

shirts:
aj become legendary
lbj soldier
kobe blue mamba

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Originally Posted by azhul23

What's up man, I see you already got your stash of IIs, does your come with a retro card? coz mine don't

The quality on these IIs are really nice compared to the previous retros and a tad heavier too, and they are selling like pancakes , so for those who wants it , go get it now
smokin.gif

As monase confirmed, ala talaga, JB brand nag titipid...
roll.gif
 It's all good as long as the Quality is superb...Like on these 2's so so nice
pimp.gif

aj2 retro qf selling fast @ robinsons place manila.. i think some pairs are already reserved.  by the way, i went 1/2 size smaller with the 2s. shoes bit wide in the forefoot part.

got my 2s today at BHS...few stocks left..

i asked when will the white/varsity red 6s will drop..they said it should drop my june.. and they are not sure if the powder blues 9s will.....

Do the AJ2's QF really selling well? Im planning to buy them when they go on sale... Just asked a few stores and they still have my size. (9) Also just visited BHS and they still 2 pairs of size 9.

anyone notice how much is the new jordan jersey, with the North Caro. design...bagay sa powder blue 9's yun ehh

NP Rob Manila:
AJ2 QF
Lebron 7PS POP
2 cws of AM95 @ 6995 ftl
they still have anniv 1 sz 11 on display and motorsport 6 but wasnt able to check the size

i spoke with someone in Nike Park GB2, they said that the Red and White alpha's will have a late release in June. He was quite amazed when he saw that i was wearing one. haha

Back
Top Bottom