Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

guys, this is a nike park update thread; not when will this shoe be released thread
happy.gif

Nike Park Ayala Cebu has Jordan II QF, Kobe V Draft Days, All Black Alpha I and White Black Alpha I

Quality on the Jordan II QF is surprisingly commendable. Jordan brand finally listening and acting on the complaints of it's customers. May this improved quality carry over on future releases

NP G4:

Zoom Kobe V Home, POP, Draft Days, V-days
Air Jordan 2010 W3LCOME HOME
AJ6- Oreo, MS (size 10 and 11.5 only) and Pistons
AJ2 - 25th anniversary, Retro QF
AJ Alpha 1 - 3 colorways
Air Jordan 1 AJ20 inspired

nike park eastwood:

for those who are looking for the air max 3 le's they are now on sale at np eastwood (php5196). the dude said they still have sizes.hth!
smile.gif

THANKS RED

i tried back reading,no luck. . but are there still some CTK's out there?sz 12? hehe thanks!

^i tried the search topic function and i was able to find out that CTK sz13 WAS available in NP trinoma... not sure if its still there though.

you may want to try calling the store to get confirmation of its availability.

HTH

im here i trinoma right now and those CTK's are dead and gone brotha,been sold for a good couple of weeks now.they got chinas and wht/red lbj 7's

thanks!actually i live just infront of trinoma. . walking distance, had the chance of seeing and holding that last piece of CTk, just wasn't my size. . thanks anyway!

thanks!actually i live just infront of trinoma. . walking distance, had the chance of seeing and holding that last piece of CTk, just wasn't my size. . thanks anyway!

Back
Top Bottom