Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

here are some pics from bhs yesterday:

put out the tongue to show the wierd shape...

it looks ok except for the window. will wait for better CWs and for it to hit the outlets...but i do agree this would hit the outlets longer compared to the 2009s...

some updates from rob manila yesterday closing time:

new CW of the jordan 16.5 (on the background you will see the CPII on sale for 40%, i think around P3,6xx)

most of the old CW of the trainers are on sale 20-30% off

Originally Posted by bulaz

guyz im looking for kbV away sz.13..help me guyz..tia
welcome sa NT bro...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by foshizzles

^That's the reason I brought it up, coz I tried on the "Bulls" Jordan 1 shirt, but ended up not buying because the S was too tight on the body, the M wouldve been perfect but it was too long, and the L was way too loose and even slightly longer
laugh.gif
smh.gif
just a suggestion if you dont mind bro, get them medium and have it altered.
check some altering shops around the metro. they should be able to do it. hope that helps.

I hear you bruh thanks for the advice...I know I can do that, it's juz the hassle of it and i'm going back to australia soon (alterations cost a grip there, ill probably end up spending more on alteration than the actual shirt
sick.gif
) so I dont really have time to do so.

Anyway, I ended up juz copping the "NOBODY TRAINS TO LOSE" shirt in a M and it fits perfectly.

Back to UPDATES:

Park BHS still has all 4 colorways of KB V's on display...didn't check the size availability, but saw some dude copping 2 pairs of BL's while I was there.

All the other stuff was there...MS 6 size 9 on display. All-Star Lebrons. All-Star Hyperizes.
hey bro..just wanna ask lang..where u in australia?

these are great nike park updates, showing you you got and everything, BUT ANY INFO ON THESE DIRTY COPPER FOAMPOSITES

^^ None of the recent foamposite retros (cactus, eggplants) have dropped here in the PI. I am guessing it's not in the portfolio of what Nike Philippines intends to release here. I guessing it won't drop but if it does then well and good

i saw 4 size 10 of kobe v aways on display in nike park BHS. As of 7:30pm  02-13-10.
wink.gif

thanks richong and taken24 for your help with the kb5 ASG. whew! last pair! quickstrike indeed! 
sick.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^NP trinoma has the alpha 1 tinker hatfield, jordan 2010, and lots of kobe 5 away. didnt check the sizes tho.

someone from nike enlighten us about the copper foams, im sick of kobe colorways

Hey guys, which branches (preferrably in the south) still has the ZK5 ASG? Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by boytwo

Originally Posted by foshizzles

^That's the reason I brought it up, coz I tried on the "Bulls" Jordan 1 shirt, but ended up not buying because the S was too tight on the body, the M wouldve been perfect but it was too long, and the L was way too loose and even slightly longer
laugh.gif
smh.gif
just a suggestion if you dont mind bro, get them medium and have it altered.
check some altering shops around the metro. they should be able to do it. hope that helps.

I hear you bruh thanks for the advice...I know I can do that, it's juz the hassle of it and i'm going back to australia soon (alterations cost a grip there, ill probably end up spending more on alteration than the actual shirt
sick.gif
) so I dont really have time to do so.

Anyway, I ended up juz copping the "NOBODY TRAINS TO LOSE" shirt in a M and it fits perfectly.

Back to UPDATES:

Park BHS still has all 4 colorways of KB V's on display...didn't check the size availability, but saw some dude copping 2 pairs of BL's while I was there.

All the other stuff was there...MS 6 size 9 on display. All-Star Lebrons. All-Star Hyperizes.
hey bro..just wanna ask lang..where u in australia?
From Canberra man.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hey guys, which branches (preferrably in the south) still has the ZK5 ASG? Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

only 20 pairs arrived exclusively for BHS only. simut na lahat sir, maybe singapore should have theirs?
OT:

big thanks to richong! next time ulet bro.

OT: about the 15% vip cardholders, are you limited for only 3 pairs of the same shoe if you purchase it that same day?

Originally Posted by edmin

Originally Posted by glitch008

happy.gif

only 20 pairs arrived exclusively for BHS only. simut na lahat sir, maybe singapore should have theirs?
OT:

big thanks to richong! next time ulet bro.
Damn! Unfortunately, it won't be arriving in SG. Appreciate the info bro.
smile.gif

2010..will be in the outlets for sure...i'd rather buy some trainers on 30% rather than the 2010 J's.. even if it hits the 70% off..it's an easy pass..next please...

patiently waiting for the may and june release...of the 2's and 9's

Back
Top Bottom