Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Whats with all the surprise drops??

Nike Phils. have released 9 Colorways of the Kobe V this year, Dunno if its good or bad.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Away
Chaos
White/Red
Dark Knight
Bruce Lee
All-Star
Inlines

Aces
Rice

ms is better than oreo imo
smile.gif
but both shoe is a must. oreo = carmines 
roll.gif
ms = charity.. just different colorway and the materials used. but all in all both are good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by weeeezoh

Is the Kobe Inferno Tee still available at NP?
the yellow one I think is all sold out. but there's a new CW coming out as per Stadium updates by unlocking tools.

^^
def there would be other kobe V CWs to come out...just check out the park and stadium threads for updates.

I was able to cop Oreo 6 sz11 in NP MOA this morning... Lucky me... quality is great & Oreos look better than MS IMO.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

^^
def there would be other kobe V CWs to come out...just check out the park and stadium threads for updates.

Thank you. Any idea what kind of Kobe V it is?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DonP

I was able to cop Oreo 6 sz11 in NP MOA this morning... Lucky me... quality is great & Oreos look better than MS IMO.

yes it is because of the specles and the combination of black and white uppers plus icy sole. the other one has plain white but its a premium leather and the tounge of  ms has gold and red combination. but in the long run i think the other one stands out.. smoked soles i guess
smile.gif
no future problems..

looks like ill just be gunning for some other shoe this month. I just wish that NP would at least give us a fair chance of obtaining shoes. lol. to those who got their oreos good for you! ill just go with the white red Vis to add to my collection.

Originally Posted by dreicalma

looks like ill just be gunning for some other shoe this month. I just wish that NP would at least give us a fair chance of obtaining shoes. lol. to those who got their oreos good for you! ill just go with the white red Vis to add to my collection.
NP made an early release, people ddnt even know that it was released already.. dont lose hope man, we still have nike stadiums out there.. i know they are releasing oreos... shangrila release their oreos earlier this day.

didnt know they were releasing the oreos with very limited pairs on a much earlier date. i thought it was going to be on the 20th. i even saw the ms on the shelves. weird.

at bhs at aroud 10pm...i guess not everything was sold...didnt reserve anything too...

the one that was showed to me was a size 11 i think...just ask them and hope that they still have any and hope that it would be your size
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom