Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

BHS still has aj 3, 4 and 9 annivs dont sleep. GB3 has the aj 1 annivs in size 14 for you biggies. I thought size runs for this only went till 12

when you purchase from N.P. a product which is discounted, can you use it's receipt to add up in attaining 20k?

@dged

yes you can
smile.gif

dged wrote:
when you purchase from N.P. a product which is discounted, can you use it's receipt to add up in attaining 20k?
i just found out last week when a friend tried to apply for a vip card that receipts which contains products purchased with 15% discounts and up cant be included... so discounts upto 10% only can be considered  to accumulate 20k worth of purchase.

HTH

Originally Posted by superswag

dged wrote:
i just found out last week when a friend tried to apply for a vip card that receipts which contains products purchased with 15% discounts and up cant be included... so discounts upto 10% only can be considered  to accumulate 20k worth of purchase.

HTH

Thank you for the information Sir. I appreciate it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

anyone have seen any Jordan 1's Shadow Gray still in parks/stadiums or whatever? 10.5 thanks..

sold out at MJ46 the last time i went there

^^ i read from sneakernews that the aston martin pack would drop only in europe but somewhere in this thread someone said that they'd be dropping at BHS...but since its closed..... : (

guys, i heard from a staff about the 15% discount. can anyone tell how to get or avail this? i only have the 10% vip card. thanks!

you have to have an accumuated total purchase of php 400,000 to become a nike park elite vip. currently, there are only less than 20 of us among all the nike park vip card holders who belong to this group.

Back
Top Bottom