Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

what other perks do the elite vips get? how about reservations?

and for the vip card, should the 20k worth of purchase be in one year only? hopefully i could get mine this year with all the crazy releases.

Originally Posted by hellomarco

what other perks do the elite vips get? how about reservations?

and for the vip card, should the 20k worth of purchase be in one year only? hopefully i could get mine this year with all the crazy releases.
Only the 15% off the retail price sir... no it does not give you eligibility for a reservation of some sort what ever the shoe is... Its only the 15% discount...

yes you are correct within one year only. But i think there are times wherein some parks allow the latter part of the year (november-december) be included lets say you are about to surrender and get your vip card on a January of February... but this im not 100% sure of...

and the accumulation of total purchases for as well as the actual use of the vip card is not for sneakers only, right?

^ yes! all items purchased from any nike park store are accounted for in the accumulation of 20k worth of receipts. not just sneakers.

HTH

thanks. good thing i didnt throw the receipt of my last purchase..
happy.gif

if nike park bhs is closed, where can we get the silver anniv IX's then? a good friend of mine needs a 11.5.i hope they aren't sold out yet. hookups?thanks:tongue:

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

if nike park bhs is closed, where can we get the silver anniv IX's then? a good friend of mine needs a 11.5.i hope they aren't sold out yet. hookups?thanks:tongue:

THANKS RED
i think they have 11.5 at bhs, theyre still open till the end of the month

anyone looking for zkb v chaos, big sizes available @ np sm fairview. size 13 and 14 on display. zkb v white red and 2k10 also available.. All white af1s also, mp shirts in limited sizes.. hth

Back
Top Bottom