Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by reigillm

i hope KOs would drop tomorrow like what jumpman23.com posted....*prays*....
co-sign.... where was this news posted? hope it drops here as GR as well
smile.gif

will those soldier shorts will drop on gb3 or g4? pass by g4 earlier only the kobe shorts are there.. TIA

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

thanks for the pic sir gilbert, does the P.S. Have the Zoom Technology or the Air Max? just wonderin'

peace'

P.S. has a massive zoom unit. same size as with the 2k4's and other Lebrons i think... i played on it and the cushioning is much effective relative to the AM 

wow! CTK! thanks for the update. do you know where I can get the Aaron Brooks or the Steve Nash HypderDunk Lows? TIA

had a personal touch on the lbj 7 ps yesterday. staff in park eastwood showed it to me and it has a little resemblance with space jam, atleast on the clear sole part and the black material on top. so not lebron as its very lightweight! design is better. logos are superb. and sells cheaper than 7495! set to release april 1, but park citywalk might be closed that day and would resume on sat.

they have several shoes on sale as well.

nothing much new in park bhs. didnt see kobe V home in either stores. saw a stranger on my way to bhs already wearing the home cw, though.

Back
Top Bottom