Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by SuckMyK1x

Originally Posted by reigillm

^^try NP BHS
out of stock na "daw" eh. is it true they were sold for 8k a pop?

@ shrewd03: not sure what  kobe shirts you were lookin for pero i saw a few at NPgalleria earlier.
8k? cant remember.. as far i know only np bhs had the 3,4&9 silver annivs...

Wow! So expensive shirts, I wonder what it looks like
happy.gif

np fairview already has their stocks of lebron 7 ps and kb5 home. they will both retail at 6995. rep said they will release it next week

Originally Posted by boytwo

Originally Posted by gishtar
   HOW MUCH R THESE AJ II SILVER ANNIV?THANKS
i think they're still for P6,495

7,995? aray...
laugh.gif

i remember back in '06 when i bought my aj3 pure $ at sports warehouse, i think i got them for less than 4k at that time. hope lightning strikes twice on me...
laugh.gif

might think about the 4's tho...

good lookin' out benthugs...
wink.gif

oh and by the way, did any of you get to cop the original "rising suns" before they got recalled? or did the original insoles even hit PI shores?

Originally Posted by hplar11

at np trinoma

deron williams sharkalaid pe  
glasses.gif

zoom flight club invisible pack  
alien.gif

pimp.gif

Wow! Zoom flight looks good! Care to share the price Sir? Hopefully they got some stocks and my size
happy.gif

dged wrote:

Wow! Zoom flight looks good! Care to share the price Sir? Hopefully they got some stocks and my size
happy.gif

sorry bro, there was no tag on the shoe and i wasn't able to ask the staff for the price and sizes as well. the shoe looks dope 
alien.gif
, you have to check it out for yourself to really appreciate it 
wink.gif
. too bad we bought some other stuff before going to np 
mad.gif
.  i believe it has the same price as the older colorways.  same goes for the d-will sharkalaid.

ah ok, hahaha! how 'bout air force 1's? any notables? it's been a while since NP released any intresting AF1's...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom