NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

just some stuff i spotted at NP RP yesterday (trying to be like pareng dondon, hehe)

dunksoy4.jpg

the orange is suede. around 3.6 or 3.8k i believe.

fusionye7.jpg

i'm torn. i hate AF1 mids but i love taxi XII. the only saving grace is the strap is removable, but yeah, i'm glad i still have my OGs and retro lows.

statsvz1.jpg

don't know if these are new but it was my first time seeing them. wouldn't wanna pay the 9k, but maybe at 50%, i'd give them a look..

slats1bp6.jpg

has anyone seen these around lately? i've been waiting and waiting for them to go on sale (retail 5.4k, now they're 3.2), and they did, but nowthere's only tsiken and popoy's size.
embarassed.gif

oh yeah, according to the manager, they're expecting a lot of dunks in the upcoming shipments..

i guess after the 25th anniversary of the AF1 is the 25th anniversary of the Dunk, so that's what nike's pushing this year.

^ Orange, not pink

Nike Air Force 360 STAT
medium grey/mdm grey-orng blz 316970 002

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

^ Orange, not pink

Nike Air Force 360 STAT
medium grey/mdm grey-orng blz 316970 002
ah oki salamat kala ko fink, si jath kasi indi magdala ng maayus na camera
laugh.gif

are those stat 2's an AP only release?me likey.me likey alot.i wouldnt mind getting those dunk hi's too

Here is a photo of stuff that are on sale here in Nike Park Cagayan de oro city. Holla at me if you guys need to buy anything from here.

^ How much for the fire red IIIs? Is size 10 still available? I might need another pair.

^^ Check ko, Jo. I will have my wife call Nike kasi wala pa rin akong boses until now.

I think it's on 20% or 30% off retail. Not sure. Let me get back to you on that and I will text you kung magkano ang sale price.

Mr kingcrux, my friend texted me na meron pa daw fire red IIIs sa Festival Mall. Im not sure kung may size 10, ill let you know

^^^ Meron pa yatang dark and yung grey na kobe trainer and they are at 30% off if my memory serves me right.

I'll get back to you. Have to check it out first. Thanks

Saw these AJ Nu Retros sa Nike BHS. Hindi ko sure kung bago pero ngayon ko lang nakita hehe. 4,795 a pair (meron pa isa red/white colorway.. got scared to takea pic kasi may dumating na employee. haha baka bawal)

nuretrogreyew3.jpg

nuretrobluexc0.jpg

I'm just a little pissed, I bought a red/black Nu retros last week just to find out they'd be On Sale in SM North this Feb 1,2 & 3
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom