NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^^^ Coz they never really know what's going on :smile: Most of the times, they don't have a clue or maybe they just want us to think they don't have aclue so di ma wholesale yung mga cool kicks. That's my opinion. KC would be in a better position though to answer that question as he has been in thePhilippine sneaker scene for quite some time now.

There was this one time I asked them if they still have the Dunk Low Jordan 7 Edition.

They had no idea what it was.
ohwell.gif

Look for Rodelyn and tell her you know me if you want to have stuff reserved.

Just don't flake.

laugh.gif

most stores allow a 3 day reservation on items.but nike stores are notorious for not following through.cant blame them though,need to move them stock

Update! Nike Park Trinoma and MOA has Zoom Flight 95 Php 6,295 and Zoom Flight 96 Php 5,795 or 5,695 (Sorry, can't remember). The salesperson told me thatthey have 2 pairs per size! The quality of both shoes are amazing!

yeah.year of the zoom zoom zoom

zf95
zf96
Zoom Kobe 3 black colorway 7495

4 new colorways of nike dunk lows..

lahat yan sa Nike park RP

I think I'm the only one who never liked both Zoom 95 and 96. I was too hooked on Jordans and Uptempos back then. The pods to me were
alien.gif
and the Zoom 95highs were
sick.gif

sm manila

zf95
zf96
zk3
zoom tr white/gray/gold
zoom tr street black/blue
court force low black/brown/white midsole
m4 black/red

trinoma also has the melo blk/reds and zf 95 & 96.if you want the zf's and you walk into a store that has your size and you gots the dough BUYTHEM.a little birdie told and confirmed to me that these will GET WHOLESALED.i hear they'll start pulling these by saturday.go get yours now if you wantem

I called up Nike Stadium last week. They said that there will be late shipments for the Playoff 8s because they will still have to come from Hong Kong.They're also not sure when the exact date of the arrival will be.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

trinoma also has the melo blk/reds and zf 95 & 96.if you want the zf's and you walk into a store that has your size and you gots the dough BUY THEM.a little birdie told and confirmed to me that these will GET WHOLESALED.i hear they'll start pulling these by saturday.go get yours now if you want em

cool. i hope the muthasucka gets stuck with them. first of all, if they sell out quick, maybe it will encourage nike to drop some more colorways here (hijojo!), and secondly, aside from the first wave of us that bought them on drop day, there ain't really that big of a demand. i can see these going on saleall over the world. all kids care about these days is the jumpman, LJ23, or kobe phallic logo.. either that or the latest wildly colored dunk or max.

and in other news i finally got my VIP card from park. now i can stop bothering popoy to meet me at RP.. or pretending to be ser carlo in makati.

HAX3!
smokin.gif
NGEK!

Originally Posted by size twelve

trinoma also has the melo blk/reds and zf 95 & 96.if you want the zf's and you walk into a store that has your size and you gots the dough BUY THEM.a little birdie told and confirmed to me that these will GET WHOLESALED.i hear they'll start pulling these by saturday.go get yours now if you want em

cool. i hope the muthasucka gets stuck with them. first of all, if they sell out quick, maybe it will encourage nike to drop some more colorways here (hi jojo!), and secondly, aside from the first wave of us that bought them on drop day, there ain't really that big of a demand. i can see these going on sale all over the world. all kids care about these days is the jumpman, LJ23, or kobe phallic logo.. either that or the latest wildly colored dunk or max.

and in other news i finally got my VIP card from park. now i can stop bothering popoy to meet me at RP.. or pretending to be ser carlo in makati.

HAX3!
smokin.gif
NGEK!

Crazy fool!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by size twelve

cool. i hope the muthasucka gets stuck with them. first of all, if they sell out quick, maybe it will encourage nike to drop some more colorways here (hi jojo!), and secondly, aside from the first wave of us that bought them on drop day, there ain't really that big of a demand. i can see these going on sale all over the world. all kids care about these days is the jumpman, LJ23, or kobe phallic logo.. either that or the latest wildly colored dunk or max.

HAX3!
smokin.gif
NGEK!

Man that sucks.. im a bit running low on cash i thought these could wait till probably the end of the month

Originally Posted by jumpmanlu15

I called up Nike Stadium last week. They said that there will be late shipments for the Playoff 8s because they will still have to come from Hong Kong. They're also not sure when the exact date of the arrival will be.

thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom