NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

maxtempo96: True, that would suck big time. Although according to my friend who's an employee of Nike, they receive memos through the computer from theirbosses/distributors regarding kicks that will be arriving soon at their respective stores. The last time I chatted with him, he mentioned that they indeedreceived a memo including an Air Jordan 23 priced at 15k. The memo didn't specify the colorway though. *crosses fingers*

On another note, I think the Air Jordan 2009 may have potential. Maybe if they released a Breds one (visualizing it?), or some other sick colorway of it
happy.gif

the only xx3's worthy of such a steep price tag are the finales,unless the folks over at nike went completely bananas and priced the UNC's at 15k.ireally want to believe in this happening but i need more confirmation i guess.and i am in no way belittling your info/source dude,i just need more info.

i think the 2k9's have a chance of being something good but not great.the two cw's leaked so far are incredibly underwhelming.fencing is a blah sportanyways so i guess the shoe mirrors its inspiration to a tee.

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

maxtempo96: True, that would suck big time. Although according to my friend who's an employee of Nike, they receive memos through the computer from their bosses/distributors regarding kicks that will be arriving soon at their respective stores. The last time I chatted with him, he mentioned that they indeed received a memo including an Air Jordan 23 priced at 15k. The memo didn't specify the colorway though. *crosses fingers*

On another note, I think the Air Jordan 2009 may have potential. Maybe if they released a Breds one (visualizing it?), or some other sick colorway of it
happy.gif

Umm...is it possible, my good friend
wink.gif
, for you to ask our other goodfriend
wink.gif
if the "Chalk" and "Superman" are included inthe memo?
happy.gif

Normanesque, that superman colorway of the LeBron 6 is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How about the Kobe 4 chaos? will it release here?

maxtempo96: True, that would suck big time. Although according to my friend who's an employee of Nike, they receive memos through the computer from their bosses/distributors regarding kicks that will be arriving soon at their respective stores. The last time I chatted with him, he mentioned that they indeed received a memo including an Air Jordan 23 priced at 15k. The memo didn't specify the colorway though. *crosses fingers*

happy.gif
check out the AJ2009 commercial @ nicekicks.com.....it has potential....

Originally Posted by miko0412

happy.gif
check out the AJ2009 commercial @ nicekicks.com.....it has potential....

saw it already, sick ad!!!
laugh.gif

Im waiting for a restock to if ever, the white black purple is the cleanest, are there still sizes available anywhere?

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^did those zk4's sold out??

wow...never thot it would coz i think it was a GR

checked BHS this afternoon, W/P/B and carpes are gone, they had a ton of chalks though, even at rob place, i think the W/P/B's sold out last week there,and they have a few nalang of the carpes

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^did those zk4's sold out??

wow...never thot it would coz i think it was a GR
My thoughts exactly was thinking of getting a 2nd pair IF it went on sale. Was i dead wrong.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom