NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Congrats to those who finally got their 11/12 CDP's! Now more of us are happy
happy.gif

How come this went unnoticed?
And true, most CDP's were reserved in advanced. I heard someone got his as early as Jan.5

Congrats to those who were able to pick up from the restock. I got myself a ZK IV White/Purple so i won't complain.

I feel happy for those who got their pairs but feel sad for those who camped out and never got theirs...well that's how it goes. I heard there's alsosome drops at Power Plant...Good Luck!

I think there is a big chance the Lebron VI Chalks will show up soon. I have seen a lot listed from taiwanese ebay sellers. Hope this drops, pareng Normanesqueis wanting to pick this up
wink.gif

I just checked my inbox this morning on my other cel and it says. "sir si ***** from park bhs my cdp 11/12 na po...Punta na kayo agad kasi konti lang yungdumating baka maubusan kayo, yung mga tinext lang kasi ang makaka-avail..tnx... So that's what you do now you just go there and leave your cel no. and theywill just txt you when your item is ready for pick up?? hmm... I don't mean no hate but is this how things get done from now on and on the next comingreleases?? I mean, what if your just passin by and you wanted this item so bad! they will just tell you that if you didn't receive a txt then you cannotbuy it??

Originally Posted by Flashout01

I just checked my inbox this morning on my other cel and it says. "sir si ***** from park bhs my cdp 11/12 na po...Punta na kayo agad kasi konti lang yung dumating baka maubusan kayo, yung mga tinext lang kasi ang makaka-avail..tnx... So that's what you do now you just go there and leave your cel no. and they will just txt you when your item is ready for pick up?? hmm... I don't mean no hate but is this how things get done from now on and on the next coming releases?? I mean, what if your just passin by and you wanted this item so bad! they will just tell you that if you didn't receive a txt then you cannot buy it??
yup this is sad news for future limited releases if it would continue.

Originally Posted by revelation218

I think there is a big chance the Lebron VI Chalks will show up soon. I have seen a lot listed from taiwanese ebay sellers. Hope this drops, pareng Normanesque is wanting to pick this up
wink.gif

o nga pre hopefully soon cause i want these and the ZL6 "All-Star"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

I just checked my inbox this morning on my other cel and it says. "sir si ***** from park bhs my cdp 11/12 na po...Punta na kayo agad kasi konti lang yung dumating baka maubusan kayo, yung mga tinext lang kasi ang makaka-avail..tnx... So that's what you do now you just go there and leave your cel no. and they will just txt you when your item is ready for pick up?? hmm... I don't mean no hate but is this how things get done from now on and on the next coming releases?? I mean, what if your just passin by and you wanted this item so bad! they will just tell you that if you didn't receive a txt then you cannot buy it??
that's what connection means, in any kind of transaction there will always be a preffered customers..so in a way you should protect yourconnects..and not drop confidential things like that..imho

^^^^just heard from Nike Park BHS when i went there yesterday...

"NP Staff: Paano nakakuha si JayJay Healterbrand ng CDP11/12 na gamit nya sa laro?
another NP Staff: Malakas yun kay Mam, ikaw ba naman endorser, puwede bang wala kang pair?"

Just sharing....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by azhul23

that's what connection means, in any kind of transaction there will always be a preffered customers..so in a way you should protect your connects..and not drop confidential things like that..imho

your connection is just good as anybody here nothing out of ordinary...

Originally Posted by azhul23

that's what connection means, in any kind of transaction there will always be a preffered customers..so in a way you should protect your connects..and not drop confidential things like that..imho

what i meant sir , is by posting this sms thing, you can create hate,and has somewhat put the bhs staff in harms way, ...cause in the future someclient of them, might used tis information against them bhs sales person...

so it was just my opinion to rather not talk about the texting thing, as the text say only the persons texted can copped...peace

any way you slice it,this is still a shady sales practice.its sad this is becoming more than a trend but the way bhs chooses to do business.i never thought itwould happen but judging by the 11/12 release we finally have a HOH PI.

flashout01: Though I would agree that the way Nike BHS (or PH in general) is doing their business could be improved, azhul23 has a point, I think posting thattext message was kinda below the belt. We all receive those text messages yet you don't see anyone else posting them here like that. It's verging onbetrayal, really. Some of the employees could be members of the forum, yet just aren't posting.
smile.gif

"Huwag masyadong pabida." That's all.
smile.gif
Peace
happy.gif
P.S. - I think you might have misinterpreted the message. Perhaps what he meant by "yungmga tinext lang po yung makakabili ng package" was that since the restock of the CDP wasn't announced, no one knew about it. So those whom they wouldinform, would get first dibs. It doesn't literally mean that only those who were texted will be the ones ALLOWED to purchase. I've heard stories ofrandom walk-ins and they got their packs.
smile.gif

azhul23 wrote:

azhul23 wrote:

Flashout01 wrote:

what i meant sir , is by posting this sms thing, you can create hate,and has somewhat put the bhs staff in harms way, ...cause in the future some client of them, might used tis information against them bhs sales person...

so it was just my opinion to rather not talk about the texting thing, as the text say only the persons texted can copped...peace

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

flashout01: Though I would agree that the way Nike BHS (or PH in general) is doing their business could be improved, azhul23 has a point, I think posting that text message was kinda below the belt. We all receive those text messages yet you don't see anyone else posting them here like that. It's verging on betrayal, really. Some of the employees could be members of the forum, yet just aren't posting.
smile.gif

"Huwag masyadong pabida." That's all.
smile.gif
Peace
happy.gif
P.S. - I think you might have misinterpreted the message. Perhaps what he meant by "yung mga tinext lang po yung makakabili ng package" was that since the restock of the CDP wasn't announced, no one knew about it. So those whom they would inform, would get first dibs. It doesn't literally mean that only those who were texted will be the ones ALLOWED to purchase. I've heard stories of random walk-ins and they got their packs.
smile.gif

Azhul, it's not about you or your connection bro i have no problem with that..

like i said i meant no hate or putting anybody from harm or "pabida" as you like to call it.. but do you actually believe that there are walk-insthat got their packs just by coming there??
laugh.gif
so if we all receive thesame text then it means that they have a selected list of people that they informed to, right??
happy.gif
happy.gif
so no random guy has a chance on gettin their hands on these got that??
wink.gif
maybe you are the one misinterpreted it or you got it twisted all along either way...
happy.gif

i actually i felt bad about those people who didn't get these the 1st time it drops..but my point is what if a customer went there on that day to coppedthese and the best thing that they can get is "sir, if you were not texted then you cannot purchase it".. that's the part i don't understandbecause if a customer creates a drama like what happens on the 1st reslease. then they will do the same thing again? ask for their cel nos. and have themcontacted..

this would be a recurring thing huhh??
Originally Posted by maxtempo96

any way you slice it,this is still a shady sales practice.its sad this is becoming more than a trend but the way bhs chooses to do business.i never thought it would happen but judging by the 11/12 release we finally have a HOH PI.

im with you bro on that thought..

so the next release it would be... a raffle??
sick.gif
a campedout??
frown.gif

my guess it would be

1st text, 1st serve!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that should be fun huh...

so with that kelan labas ng chaos?

Flashout01: Bro, a friend of mine got his pack and he was just passing by.
smile.gif
Moreover, even some NTers here got their packs by just randomly passing by(assuming their stories were true). So yeah, your theory, *poof*
smile.gif
No offense, just clearing it out for everyone here
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom