NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by redmjay

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

I like the cp3 II. how much are those?? thanks!

5495 or 5995 if i remember correctly. they were pretty light too!
thanks man! I wont let this pass unlike what I did with the cp3 I
happy.gif

@redmjay: i did see a ZK3 all star and SL white at rockwell that was for sale, dunno if its still there

^kobe III all stars still there. saw them last sunday sizes available are 9-9.5. balak ko na sana kunin e. 3995 lng! now thats a steal.

Thanks jason16 & monase! that is indeed a steal. too bad they don't have a size 10. will try to fit in a 9.5!

Quattro looks good IMO. Tried it and it's very comfy. The CP3 II is pretty interesting and really light. But the Del Sol is way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Copped!
happy.gif

if anybody is still looking for the team pilipinas jackets that came out a couple of months back,trinoma has an l & xl left.i also noticed they still hadthe lebron v allstar and a dunk hi with a checkered print hit on the heel on display.

for those looking for aj xx3 black stealths php9495 and kobe hyperdunks php6495, I think they still have 2 pairs each ,size 9-10. cash and carry makati hasthem. located at the 2nd floor forgot the name of the shop. they'r authentic btw
happy.gif

^no prob mikronrob, i was planning to copped it also but it was too small for me. the price was definitely a steal
happy.gif

just picked up my del sols kanina from rockwell, many thanks again sa stadium crew, kilala niyo kung sino kayo. The del sols are flying so get them please! Iwent to BHS after rockwell to check movement of del sols and they are all spoken for, all the sizes DAW are reserved and they will be getting them tomorrow.Ibang klase talaga ZKIV, these wont go to the outlets, probably the new jordans of this decade

I vote zk4. Shoe of the year. But back to the topic:

Does it really take a whole month before you can use your vip card in Nike Park? Coz i applied for one yesterday at Trinoma and told me that my discount willapply when i get my vip card a month later. Unlike in stadium, i got to get discounts without the card ready yet

@redboy006 - based from my experience, i can use the 10% discount even if i don't have yet the card. I've applied my VIP card same with you, in trinoma(i don't have the card yet and i gave to them my application November of last year) and if i purchase an item for ex. in NP BHS they'll just asked mewhat's the status of my VIP card and after that, i'll just say to them the branch which where i've applied my VIP card and they'll just calltrinoma branch for some verification and that's it. Hope this helps!

For the 1 month usage, i've purchased an item using my VIP card at NP BHS more than one month after i've applied, so i don't really have an ideafor that 1 month later usage!

they should let you use your discount even if you dont have your card yet. Stadium does this so should Park, yabang naman nila

to sir i3asuncion: nothing to say anything relevant bout the topic here but, sir sa inyo lahat yung shoes sa sig mo?astig eh hehehehehe
pimp.gif
wala lang....

Thanks RED

@ i3asuncion- thanks for the info bro, maybe when i visit trinoma again i will ask for more clarification, the staff there just told me i CAN'T use it yet.I knew something was fishy.

@ monase- tell me about it, in case i get the same reply, might not go to park for a while if this is the REAL case. plus stadium staff seems to be a lot morefriendlier.

Originally Posted by redboy006

Does it really take a whole month before you can use your vip card in Nike Park? Coz i applied for one yesterday at Trinoma and told me that my discount will apply when i get my vip card a month later. Unlike in stadium, i got to get discounts without the card ready yet

Shouldn't be. I was able to use the 10% discount after a week I applied for the VIP card. Applied mine in NP Glorietta January this year. But they told methat since I don't have my card yet, I could only get the discount if I purchase from their branch. Hmmmm... I guess this shouldn't be as well basedfrom i3asuncion's experience.

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

to sir i3asuncion: nothing to say anything relevant bout the topic here but, sir sa inyo lahat yung shoes sa sig mo?astig eh hehehehehe
pimp.gif
wala lang....

Thanks RED
That's not mine bro. Sana may ganyan din akong collection! Just got the pic from Nicekicks.com!

Here's the link if you want:
http://www.nicekicks.com/...ike-half-cent-wallpaper/

Any news on the Foamposite Lites mga pards? Will it hit NP Stores? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

i'm still amaze that they would prefer reservation than cash.
i guess they have no problem selling the item even if those that reserved eventually flake.

Back
Top Bottom