NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

kobe iv whites
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

to sir i3asuncion: nothing to say anything relevant bout the topic here but, sir sa inyo lahat yung shoes sa sig mo?astig eh hehehehehe
pimp.gif
wala lang....

Thanks RED
That's not mine bro. Sana may ganyan din akong collection! Just got the pic from Nicekicks.com!

Here's the link if you want:
http://www.nicekicks.com/...ike-half-cent-wallpaper/

Any news on the Foamposite Lites mga pards? Will it hit NP Stores? Thanks in advance.

ah okay......hehe thanks!!! regarding with the foamposite lites, still no news even hearsays about these joints.hay....kakainip....ganda eh noh?hula ko, nikephil. will sell it at php9995 pesos?does it sound o.a. ba?hehe hula lang naman.wag naman sana
happy.gif

Thanks RED

ZKIV del sol size 9 still available in Nike Park SM Manila
smile.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by revelation218

Welcome to NT, Pareng Manilboy!!!

Have we done biz on Ebay ba?? Hehehe Your handle rings a bell
Yessir! Thanks for the hospitality! I've been reading NT a lot and i finally got the chance to join! Thanks too for the cb34s sir bong! reallylove that shoe!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

^Welcome to NT Bro... Retro Avatar, hehehe - Penny vs Jordan, those were the days!

Thanks sir! yan yung panahon na namulat ako sa basketball and sa shoes
smile.gif

got my delsol at nike greenbelt. i really like to ball with my cd kb4. it actually increase my performance in court in terms of speed and jumping.

Originally Posted by rockmaninov

got my delsol at nike greenbelt. i really like to ball with my cd kb4. it actually increase my performance in court in terms of speed and jumping.

Welcome to NT, pareng rockmaninov!!

Enjoy your membership and be sure to read the ROC (Rules of Conduct) in the sticky of the main page of the Philippines forum.

Have fun!!!

First post: No more del sol for my size.. went to Nike park sm manila this afternoon.. out of stock na..

Originally Posted by benthugs

What do you guys think the next cw to be released here for KBIV?
I think it will be the white on white colorway, and probably the MPLS.. It's between the two..

come May/June, They will release the Playoff Pack(ZK4,ZS3,ZFC,AMSpot-up,Foam Lites)..I hope..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by meds23

First post: No more del sol for my size.. went to Nike park sm manila this afternoon.. out of stock na..

Yup, Del Sols are moving so fast.. But don't get discouraged easily, wait for Toby's,Sports Central and Royal Sporting house to restock..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by meds23

bro check out nike park sm southmall, went there earlier today and they still had a good run of sizes for the del sols. hope this helps!

its been a while na my sig shoes na mataas ang consumer demand, all the colorways of ZKIV are almost sold out. tnalo pa XX3. cant remember a sig shoe movethis fast.

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

tingin ko the Kb 4 playoff packs are next.....hehehe....fingers crossed..... :smile:
We're on the same boat
wink.gif

Guys, any idea where I could find size 12 kobe IV white/purple cw?

Thanks

Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

tingin ko the Kb 4 playoff packs are next.....hehehe....fingers crossed..... :smile:
We're on the same boat
wink.gif

Guys, any idea where I could find size 12 kobe IV white/purple cw?

Thanks

I remember seeing a pair in olympic world alabang town center, don't know the sizes though. hope this helps!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^^ try calling olympic world alabang town center for kobe ivs home

Last time I checked in Olympic World, I only saw the Carpe Diem cw there (I went last Friday)...or maybe I just missed it. lol.

Back
Top Bottom