NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

maganda pag parehas para funchums
smile.gif

Almost all of the Nike stores in the metro already have their stocks of POP's. They just won't sell it until the official release which is on the 17th.I've seen the ZK4 and Tony Parker POP's but what I've been wanting to see also is the Flightposite Lite Amare Stoudemire POP's..Seems like NikePH won't be dropping it.

Originally Posted by dvplayground

Almost all of the Nike stores in the metro already have their stocks of POP's. They just won't sell it until the official release which is on the 17th. I've seen the ZK4 and Tony Parker POP's but what I've been wanting to see also is the Flightposite Lite Amare Stoudemire POP's..Seems like Nike PH won't be dropping it.

it seems that the phil doesnt get any flightposite lite, maybe its becoz of the pricing.....

Nike Park, Eastwood:

Zoom Kobe IV (ASG) sz. 8 - last pair
Air Jordan 1 Sapphire
Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Cement
Air Jordan 1 Low Velcro

CDP 5/18 and 7/16

Bought my Kobe POP. I Love them!! These are better suited for bball, the White/Purple (my other zk4) are too soft to play in imo.

My friend is selling his POP sz. 12 though if anyone is interested. Planet Sports apparently is selling their stock already, that's where i got mine but ibought the last pair (sz. 10).

Originally Posted by Xavier7

@kob323: Too soft? Or maybe they're just worn out?

nah... too soft for me maybe bec. of the material. nope not worn out... i haven't used it for playing... just for casual wear...

all asia releases have the xdr

seems like the delsols are the rarest of the kobe 4 since they didnt release outside the nike branches

Originally Posted by monase

I thought the CDs are icey/ice soles (?) ?

Correct me if I'm wrong though...

BTT:

Kinda feelin' the Pewters when I saw them in BHS.

Retail is Php 5995

also spotted the pewters and silver velcro lows at trinoma.the gold flightposites were on sale at 5397.i believe they still have a decent size run.

saw the playoff packs at planet sports also.not too shaby,but i'd rather get some iD's (not so subtle plug)
happy.gif

Originally Posted by monase

seems like the delsols are the rarest of the kobe 4 since they didnt release outside the nike branches
carpe diem have ice/icey soles.. all stars have ice/icey soles also..

rarest kobe 4 that were released here in the PI? it has to be the chaos.. but if your basis for rare kobe 4's is the fact that it was only released in nikebranches then include the ASG edition to your list..

i envy you guys for getting your kobe 4 pop!

cant wait to get my hands on my own kb4 pop to complete my collection.
37a26f94fa7e1a1324613320c2cf78bb97d217e7.pjpg
3871684b70a72c1a2c2f8c13f07a81a7cb54c27d.pjpg

Richong: Welcome to NT bro. Nice ZK4's
smile.gif
However, this isn't the proper thread to post pics of your kicks collection.
smile.gif
Just trying to help
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom