NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Is there any chance that NIKE will re-release the Del Sols here? or should I just wait for the other stores (Toby's, etc.) to release it? Will the otherstores even release those? LOL. I really really reaaaaally want the Del Sols. Damn, sana nagpareserve nalang ako, kinulang lang kasi sa budget.

check out ebay man, del sols skipped tobys n d others, im guessing pops are next for those

^ sobrang mahal sa eBay bro. at hindi pa sigurado kung legit or fake.
smile.gif
btw, how do you know if it's XDR? The extra durable sole thingy? besides the tagwhich writes "XDR"?

here's the beef
xdr release is asia only, they have the X in the box, i.e. ZOOM KOBE IV X
here are the WPB CW, pretty obvious with gel type sole in non xdr

here are del sols, i couldnt tell the diff

I Read that the release date of the shoes(april) is on 17 not on 18? is it moved?

Sa tingin nyo susuotin kaya ni kobe ung pop sa playoffs? Can someone tell me kung bkit ayaw nyo sa pop?
At wala pala ung mark ni kobe(parang transformers i dunno what is it called?) d tulad ng del sol
EDIT:
do planet sports has a website or phone numbers?? can i know what/where?

Originally Posted by gilviernes

I Read that the release date of the shoes(april) is on 17 not on 18? is it moved?

Sa tingin nyo susuotin kaya ni kobe ung pop sa playoffs? Can someone tell me kung bkit ayaw nyo sa pop?
At wala pala ung mark ni kobe(parang transformers i dunno what is it called?) d tulad ng del sol
EDIT:
try to contact planet sports bro. this is the link http://niketalk.com/topic/143859?page=1.
wink.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

@richong: size 10.5 ako pag adidas shoes eh..sooo siguro size 10.5 din sa Del Sol
laugh.gif
. budget ko is around..well..7k
laugh.gif
the retail price of ZKIV. pahanaptayo? that sounds nice.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gilviernes

EDIT:

its just a feel thing, sometimes u like the cw, sometimes u dont, the colors just dont match and it looks so plain compared to the cd's n delsols, anotheris that there are already so many colorways out there that are flooding the market, imo, too many making me think that nike just wants to release a new cw justfor the sake of releaseing one. don't get me wrong thou, i love the KB's for the comfort n fit, im kinda 50/50 on getting a pop, we'll see

me want them del sols too! hehe... mga chong pagnakahanap kayo, hook a brotha up... size 10 or 10.5. peace!

gishtar always commin' through with the updates.good stuff dude.

trinoma got in a new shipment of jackets and i would assume womens wear and shoes.the shoes are the ones posted above.

^i doubt it.
laugh.gif

the only 2k9's i like are the PE's.& i'm using the word "like" there in the slightest possible degree.

Back
Top Bottom