NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Just got my Zk4 breds. Sir rev, you can use the VIP card for this cw. I have to admit, the quality control on this release is by far the worst. Worse thanPOPs. So guys double check your pair if you're going to get one.

Originally Posted by dvplayground

Just got my Zk4 breds. Sir rev, you can use the VIP card for this cw. I have to admit, the quality control on this release is by far the worst. Worse than POPs. So guys double check your pair if you're going to get one.

smh.gif

xdr din ba yung breds?

hassle naman kung panget nanaman quality. I passed on POP due to qualilty

@arsure
Yes it's xdr.

For me it's one of the best cws of ZK4. Diggin' the black patent leather. I'm not discouraging you guys to get this release, just double check yourpairs before buying.

As for the white outs, no definite date pa daw talaga. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week.

Yeah, pareng miko0412 told me about the quality issues with the new Kobe IV colorway. How can Nike sleep at night knowing they actually have us pay so much forsomething they probably paid only 10% or less of the retail price to produce??

Well, I will check it out when it gets to cagayan de oro. If it doesn't then it wasn't never meant for me LOL

good pick up tofi, am contemplating about this one. too much kb4 for me na e. but when i first saw this cw a few months back, when kb4 hasn't released yet,i was telling myself that this is going to be my black kb4 pair, but now that i have the del sol, i'll be thinking hard about this.

^they look good but the quality is really disappointing. wanted to cop those but i changed my mind after seeing them. a friend got his pair overseas and hesaid the quality was quite good. anyway, check details of the shoes carefully before buying.

i have seen the quality of the kobe IV breds released here in singapore, it's quite good just like the rest of the kobe IV released here, could it be justbatch quality problem?

the quality's okay, but not worth the 7k.. what strikes me is how the paint on the flywire part looks, parang minadali nalang tlga

thanks for the pics trible, those are really nice. but would be really nice if it had icy soles, wt do you guys think?

any other details that I should look out for aside from the paint on the flywire part?

might be getting my pair tomorrow.

Ryan, here's my pair:
ea43688c4c748e990b1e66ffcc721725656e4049.jpg

220266349584e02d6e1cf31e7093bbeead0696bb.jpg

6db268a42f8880df609c231551c46b540b891ee5.jpg

4c3361ad4b038c730f5c6874cac1171aacb1f6e9.jpg

The only problem I have with it is the rear part where the number 24 on the left shoe is a bit off center. Other than that, I'm satisfied.

Thanks tofi, based on the pics it's not that off naman. These pics are making me think twice with regards to this cw, patent leather is indeed nice.Difficult decision for me, as I'm choosing between these and the away pe's that I plan to id.

saw them in person and wasnt that impressed, i just got the 3M dunks and did a quick lace change to whites,

don't sleep on these dunks

^No bread to get the breads
smile.gif

lbj19 - you from the PH or US? IDs??? (hook up???)

Nice pics of the breds...just not a fan of XDR right now...I really wish Nike would stop short changing Asia...more pricey yet no ice soles?!?!?!

Originally Posted by monase

saw them in person and wasnt that impressed, i just got the 3M dunks and did a quick lace change to whites,

don't sleep on these dunks
^^^same here, dude! haha!

Originally Posted by lbj19

Thanks tofi, based on the pics it's not that off naman. These pics are making me think twice with regards to this cw, patent leather is indeed nice. Difficult decision for me, as I'm choosing between these and the away pe's that I plan to id.
No prob bro. My advise is to check it out first before you decide what to get. You can judge better if it's worth it or not when you get tosee it in person. If not, iD some bred ZK4s na lang.
smile.gif

@jeyps11cab
lbj19's from the PH bro. If you need an iD hookup, maxtempo96 is your man.

Back
Top Bottom