Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by igie00

So, feedback on the pack??
kuha na master ryan!
roll.gif
Kumuha ka pre?
laugh.gif
Gujab!

Saw the pack earlier and was kinda disappointed about the quality of the red suede 5's. The texture of the suede used throughout the shoe I checked outseemed a bit peculiar, like some parts had a thicker/uneven layer of suede while others parts were pretty normal, making the shoe look a bit patched up.I'm not sure if this applies to all. The 3M's look great in the flesh. Still waiting on the Nubuck 12's though, of which BHS still has no wordabout.

toro pass...not much...demand even from nt peeps...it will be shocking if this wont sold out in a week

Can anyone post some pics of your copped DMP2 pairs please? I wanna know if I made the right decision.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Saw the pack earlier and was kinda disappointed about the quality of the red suede 5's. The texture of the suede used throughout the shoe I checked out seemed a bit peculiar, like some parts had a thicker/uneven layer of suede while others parts were pretty normal, making the shoe look a bit patched up. I'm not sure if this applies to all. The 3M's look great in the flesh. Still waiting on the Nubuck 12's though, of which BHS still has no word about.
the texture on the red v's are meant to be like the olive greens that came out a couple of years back.its not supposed to be like the smoothsuede on the red xx1's.

i actually prefer the uneven look the red v's got going on.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Bad trip ung isang Nike employee sa BHS... tinanong ko kung lumabas na ung Toro Bravo pack which is its official name... tpos d daw nya alam kung kelan ito lalabas... but then I saw a guy who bought a pack...

ang point ko lng bkit parang d alam nung employee kung ano meron cla...
relax lang tayo, tao lang din yun kausap mo
smile.gif
hahaha onga naman

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Bad trip ung isang Nike employee sa BHS... tinanong ko kung lumabas na ung Toro Bravo pack which is its official name... tpos d daw nya alam kung kelan ito lalabas... but then I saw a guy who bought a pack...

ang point ko lng bkit parang d alam nung employee kung ano meron cla...
relax lang tayo, tao lang din yun kausap mo
smile.gif
hahaha onga naman

Perhaps that employee knows it as DMP 2. Or carabao pack? Whatever.
laugh.gif

maxtempo96: No, I meant that some suede parts were in good condition while other suede patches looked thick, old, and weathered, making it look like they usedscrap suede materials on some parts.

Just seen the DMP 2 a while ago. They're not that appealing, in my opinion. I therefore conclude, that I made the right decision.
smile.gif

But I'd say the 3Ms are nice!
pimp.gif

Saw some new colorways ng Zoom MVP saka meron din new colorway ng Phenom. Tapos meron 1 bumibili ng Toro Bravo pack. Sa G4 nga pala.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Saw some new colorways ng Zoom MVP saka meron din new colorway ng Phenom. Tapos meron 1 bumibili ng Toro Bravo pack. Sa G4 nga pala.

which cw of mvp was there sir jeyps?

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

BHS peeps said they got word that Lebron VI MVP will release.
Wow. Buti pa LBJ 6 MVP irirelease. Yung KB4 MLK, di man lang nabalita.

Back
Top Bottom