NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^yup still tentative but hopefuly it will drop here. hope its not fire red quality
grin.gif

^^^sneakerfiles and marqueesole says on August in the US.
Oh well, as the saying goes, the only thing thats constant is change.

Originally Posted by jason16

^yup still tentative but hopefuly it will drop here. hope its not fire red quality
grin.gif
Originally Posted by macfly2015

^word.

we hope that it'll not chip off that easily.
sick.gif
tired.gif
I doubt that they will not chip. All of my Retro AJ3's paint chipped.
I'm with everybody as far as quality is concerned but unfortunately, JB keeps failing us.
tired.gif

Oh well, they're still a must cop...
pimp.gif

finally! i been waiting to get my hands on the true blues. grail status for me, even though its not the OGs. hope the quality doesnt suck.

yeah am excited about the true blue 3s. hope its a gr and no campouts, i hate campouts......

yah I hope the quality is good. I've noticed only my pure money & black cat did not chipped the rest of the color waycracked
frown.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

white outs and mpls now available in metro parks
smile.gif

Confirmed this just now. The deliveries has just arrived today. But based on what the Nike personnel told me Monday is the release dates for it.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by arsure

Can anyone confirm if the whiteouts are already available in Makati Parks?
Why can't you pick up the phone and call yourself?
smh.gif

Gameover2,

I was calling them and they were saying that they don't have it yet. I was just thinking that some people here might have inside info. Store personnel can deny the availability because as someone else has said "selling will start on Monday". Kobes have sold out so fast so it wouldn't hurt to ask for helpful info to be able to secure one. \

Peace out!

Originally Posted by arsure

Gameover2,

I was calling them and they were saying that they don't have it yet. I was just thinking that some people here might have inside info. Store personnel can deny the availability because as someone else has said "selling will start on Monday". Kobes have sold out so fast so it wouldn't hurt to ask for helpful info to be able to secure one.

Peace out!
Gotcha. You didn't mention in your first post that you were called them already. But yeah, I think they'll all start selling by Monday.

Back
Top Bottom