NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

sa monday sold out na at wala na mga sizes
laugh.gif

ayayay. I am undecidd between white outs or MPLS. what do you think NTers? NP ermita got them already. VIP discounts accepted.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

ayayay. I am undecidd between white outs or MPLS. what do you think NTers? NP ermita got them already. VIP discounts accepted.
wink.gif

get both man, before you regret it later on, I'm sure popular sizes will be gone within hours upon official release.

got the white outs, dami pa sizes so far.. di pa kasi alam ng madla na meron na

edit: got true to size for this one, felt more snug

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

wink.gif

get both man, before you regret it later on, I'm sure popular sizes will be gone within hours upon official release.
haha butas na naman! thanks sir cris and trilbie

good thing i passed on the breds, kung di wala ng pera for white outs. nike pi's stepping up on releases! let us be the next hk!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Bakit parang mas una lagi ang Park kesa sa Stadium?
I think this time stadium (in MNL area) got them first. This morning around 9:45am I called stadium north edsa, and they got it early as comparedto MOA, BHS, ermita et al. Parks got it in the afternoon. But yeah, down south got hold of them since yesterday. all good.
wink.gif

nice pick up trible....btw who's the one in your avy if you don't mind me asking.

good pick dv, will get mine on friday as i'm still in the prov. whats next on your list bro? next project: magic ids?

Originally Posted by lbj19

nice pick up trible....btw who's the one in your avy if you don't mind me asking.

good pick dv, will get mine on friday as i'm still in the prov. whats next on your list bro? next project: magic ids?

Thanks bro, yeah the Magic iDs and the Lebron 6 MVPs.
smile.gif
You'll love the MPLS bro. The ice sole is really hot.

The whiteouts that my dad ordered in eastbay.com sa states arrived there in states already...and will arrive here in June...so considered as copped na...hehehe
happy.gif

based on your experience guys do you think the white outs will sold out quickly? I will have my money on tuesday hope it's still not sold out that time.I'm really worried I might not get a pair. my size is 8.5 or 9 will do.

Got my whiteouts yesterday from Stadium in Alabang Town.

MPLS were ordered in the US; it was already delivered in my sis house, will arrive here in August pa though.

I'm happy I was able to get both. Their quality is a lot better compared to the POP and breds.

What's next for Kobe 4?

Originally Posted by lbj19

don't have my pairs yet bro. i got those pics from the stockroom of nike gateway.. she's the cousin of my classmate, RS (intials)
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom