NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Need help mga pre... Saan ang nike park sa Cagayan De Oro? I'll be inspecting some projects there and i want to drop by sa mall na may nike park before igo back to Manila... Thanks a lot!

^Thanks pre.. Been there last thursday! Not much on Nike park Lim Ket Kai Mall! I passed at Athlete's foot and saw Jordan 5 Fire Reds and Green Bean butthe price is P4+++... Was hoping that the soldiers are still available at CDO but no luck... Olympic Village or Gold? at Trinoma have them but only for 10%off... =(

Saw these over at NP Festival Mall Alabang:

ajf5_stlth_blk_cts.jpg

Price is 7,995.00

to bluebattsoulja - it's in Cagayan De Oro... Size 8 for the Fire Reds, don't know if there are other sizes...

^^^ The fusion V is too expensive, fusion XII is way way better...thanks for the update pareng sadikmac..

You're welcome!

Hmm. I'm not a fan of the fusion series. Just my opinion, but to me it's like destroying both the AJs and the AFs.

The VI/XVII pack released today in Nike BHS and our old chinese friend who buys them all strikes again! This just pisses me off!!!!!! I've been waiting forGod knows how long and this happens.

your right calsfinest! hassle sz.12 pa naubos agad.. bad thing is prices in ebay are crazy, plus staff in BHS sucks big time.. sabi bukas then suddenly binentana today.. damn pissed

know what you feel guys.. sucks big time.. size ko pa naubos agad.. rape prices in ebay, plus sthe staff in BHS sucks big time.. one of the staff memberstexted me bukas raw..suddenly today na pala rinelease...

^Yeah I saw one over eBay for 19k already! Tsk tsk.

There are a TON of hypebeasts here already.

yeah hope other stores release countdown packs.. kahit malabo lol.. or atleast a 2nd delivery or something? I bet majority of the people didnt know that itreleased today.. surprise surprise HELLO!!

i just hope that the XI/XII pack will be release here in PI, sana di ma wholesale...day before release date andun na ako...

I walked in when the packs were released. Some Korean guy bought 4 packs in small sizes. Then another Korean guy. And of course some people already had somepacks reserved because they know the staff there. Greedy resellers at ebay.ph again trying to make a buck out of this release.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

i just hope that the XI/XII pack will be release here in PI, sana di ma wholesale...day before release date andun na ako...

well it was "WHOLESALED" again, i mean the 6/17s
roll.gif

justwait na lang sa mga ka-NT tropa mo na reseller sa ebay ph asking idiot prices
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sadikmac

^Yeah I saw one over eBay for 19k already! Tsk tsk.

There are a TON of hypebeasts here already.

may isa pa nga 20k ang gusto eh
roll.gif

pero wait mo pa ang isangreseller dito sure ako initial asking nyan na idiot price ay 30k
roll.gif

i was lucky enough to get one for myself and one for my friend last night. i thought there wouldnt be any left in my size when i get there. how many werereleased yesterday? anyways, i think the market value of the 6/17 pack will go down after a few months, when people realize that almost all of them have thepack.
laugh.gif

here in Singapore, it's not Nike whose releasing the packs, it's Limited Edition, they stick to the announced or scheduled Release Date.

went to BHS today.. saw one uneven sized pack sz.10.5/9 but its reserved i think.. staff was explaining that lots of complained because of the confusingrelease date.. sorry sir kc ganon kc ganon tsk tsk...

Back
Top Bottom